What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.
DONTTTTTTT DO IT.I had a pair, felt like i was an extra in Aladdin.
Lol I could imagineI want a pair of fisherman trousers thoBut i've looked on various websites and they all baggy at the bottom i want them to come in at the bottom like scrunchies (if u get what I mean)Helen you are NOT serious tho you want THESEhttp://www.emantra.biz/popup_image.php?pID=252 :D Lol swear the crutch area goes past your knees lolI want these http://www.emantra.biz/popup_image.php?pID=92That f*ckerie at the top will get adjusted tho
Lol not THAT low! But arr one guy has them on in his pic on his myspace i think he's made it private now brbbk. profile is private no example.Ps. Natalie those are hideous darling

Aint even been on a shopping ting lately, saving moneyCant wait to do some summer shopping thoughShorts / Tops .. H&M/New Look .. standard highstreet shopsBought a kriss dress last week though :D
Thats what I need. Some denim shorts and sme cute dresses for summer.

quicks hypebeast shotssome tees that i can't fit in the wardrobe. I mostly wear button shirts these days rather than tees.p4300492tb0.jpgp4300493bq5.jpg
I like some of that C&C stuff, would be cool if they did some women's teesCouple tees i picked up last weekimg3480od9.jpgNew Hellz Bellz jackets/hoodies are saying alot. Green & black one is empire (don't watch blurring)img3481qe3.jpgEDIT: pics were massive

Guest TimeBomb
quicks hypebeast shotssome tees that i can't fit in the wardrobe. I mostly wear button shirts these days rather than tees.p4300492tb0.jpgp4300493bq5.jpgBOOTLEG BABY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHp4300494rc9.jpg
i got the rogue status tee in couple colours.but boi wouldnt mind staying on in emirates after june, and ill be bussin...Dubai%20Falcon.jpg

Was getting pissed with the fact that alot of stuff i liked was men's but got past that, roll the sleeves on a tee and it can drop (depending on your height and build - for petit girls).
that's what i do stussy sizing is small anyway so a men's small fits nicely on a girl too