What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Boy I came back from New York a few weeks back so the wardrobe is nicely stocked right now.Nice light grey linen suit from kenneth coleCouple jumpers and a shirt from Armani ExchangeCouple polo's and a summer jacket from banana republicDKNY Tracksuit and hoodieCouple Akdmks and Zoo York T's for lounginAnd 11 pairs of Air Max 90's in bare different colours.Copped a couple pairs of smart canvas shoes to run with the suit in Office last weekend still.
:D

Boy I came back from New York a few weeks back so the wardrobe is nicely stocked right now.Nice light grey linen suit from kenneth coleCouple jumpers and a shirt from Armani ExchangeCouple polo's and a summer jacket from banana republicDKNY Tracksuit and hoodieCouple Akdmks and Zoo York T's for lounginAnd 11 pairs of Air Max 90's in bare different colours.Copped a couple pairs of smart canvas shoes to run with the suit in Office last weekend still.
:D
Talk to me.. What you sayin babes x tx bk x x

Guest LOGers
Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.