What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Picked up 2 Ralph Lauren polos - One in light purple the other is yellowTwo Stussy tees, the bubble gum style one and the other with Skittles packetOne Original Fake tee.Getting the C&C Angel Baby tee this week.
which OF tee did you get?The new back pack is sick but i could never afford such a thing
This one.img00181ax9.jpgDo like the Two fingers one. Also the Tic Tac Toe one.Had some new Supreme tees.

bagnikeskatepackarmyxlmed.jpgfrom focuspocus.co.uk
lol, i got that EXACT one stillits sick and is so functional its unbelievable. I wish i bought the black leather one though.
the bare ropes at the bottom though i cut them all of quickly
nah i let them hang. They are supposed to be for holding a trainer bag. I use the straps to hold my jacket at the bottom.safe Stat for the pic. Looks nice.

Any backpacks i like are usually a bit too large, sticking to my Eastpak for now, although i really like the grey Stussy one with the black dashes on it (don't know the name)
u talkin about the G1 backpack63732006922410445929102_M.jpgIf so i like it in black. dont even used backpacks tbh i roll really lightly

oversize packs are the in ting
Not if it makes you look like Quazimodo
i have not seen anyone look like this due to a backpack :D
Lol ok exaggerating but moretime on petite people huge backpacks look silly.And nah Nola a different one, i don't know if it's new or something, saw it in the NY store

those backpacks r fuglysome1 post up some sleek business man about town grown up bags 4 me 2 put my ipod and GQ in loli need a new 1 for next year
lol at your Jihad self needing to look "business like" before you blow yourself up

Guest Remy Lebeau
those backpacks r fuglysome1 post up some sleek business man about town grown up bags 4 me 2 put my ipod and GQ in loli need a new 1 for next year
lol at your Jihad self needing to look "business like" before you blow yourself up
:D :D :D

Guest LOGers
Get a mulberry satchel.