What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

You man are rocking these handbags?
lol, the female members took over with the hand bag talk.
Well, the females plus ninja.
lol
allow me man what did u do to u mans :D ? ? ?
Dior jeans are popular for the fit not the qualityif you don't like slimmer jeans then stay away
dior's is quality man . . .dior is for slim people not for fat peoople that wanna wear slim clothes . . .got a few pairrs and love them still . . . cheapest jeans is 146 and upwards . . .

You man are rocking these handbags?
lol, the female members took over with the hand bag talk.
Well, the females plus ninja.
lol
allow me man what did u do to u mans :D ? ? ?
Dior jeans are popular for the fit not the qualityif you don't like slimmer jeans then stay away
dior's is quality man . . .dior is for slim people not for fat peoople that wanna wear slim clothes . . .got a few pairrs and love them still . . . cheapest jeans is 146 and upwards . . .
well for the price you are paying they aren't the quality that they should be compared to other jeans. I swear they are not even selvedge.After my beater Crooks jeans are done i'm buying some Tenderloin.

nah dior's are selvedge comes out nice still . . .worth buyin if ur slim person . . . if not then f*ck off lol and dont try jump on the hype with dior jeans like zblast when he told me he tryed on a pair and told me it was toooo skinny for him . . .its like goin in a t-shirt shop lookin for jeans . . .

Guest LOGers
Didn't even clock it came in non patent.1.jpgWAYYYY nicer than the patent.[Diddy] Take that, take that [/Diddy]
S'what my mum has. Sexy innit.
our mums have great tastes :DDSC07083.jpg
Its how we do.Bayy. I saw you on Sunday.
at adlib???i wudve tried to clock u but i dont really remember wat u look like, wer was u sittin?shudve said hello and bought me a drink or summin lol
I was sittin on the table kinda near the stage.

I have had my berkin (35) for about 6 weeks now and LOVE it, was on the waiting list for a while and really didnt want to spend that much on a bag but it had to be done, got the nice black leather that goes with everything! mum went NUTS when she saw the recipt, so did hubby! always throwing it in my face any given chanceI really want a bright coloured one to rock during summer highly doubt i will get another with that price tag it will be just a one time thingmy handbag game is sick tho! been collecting since I was about 11 *If i dont do nothing, Imma ball* :D

Guest LOGers
up ur birkin no long ting . . .
Lol them 'pics or it never happened' lol.On a real. Viva, I'm hella jealous.Colour? Hardware? leather?35 cm is the perfect size imo.