What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

I did but at least I knew some of my stuffI knew not to wear it like thatLooks like he's fresh off super sweet 16
Do you even own anything Supreme? Seriously. Just asking since that thread on you being a tramp. Plus, that's not me in the picture even though he looks like me a lot. I just like the hat anf tee and was supposed to ask where I could get it from but forgot since it was like 5am.

Someone post up some sites. Safe
www.karmaloop.com
f*ck karmaloop lol, or any american site.I spent about £320 on there a few months ago and got hit with like 17% handling fees and had to pay them lol. Never said that when i paid :D
You mean that check you get from FedEx?LMAO @ not putting that straight in the bin.
Said handling fees, I didn't pay it and they starting sending me letters from solicitors for not paying :D

www.karmaloop.com
f*ck karmaloop lol, or any american site.I spent about £320 on there a few months ago and got hit with like 17% handling fees and had to pay them lol. Never said that when i paid :D
You mean that check you get from FedEx?LMAO @ not putting that straight in the bin.
Said handling fees, I didn't pay it and they starting sending me letters from solicitors for not paying :D
Isnt that whats meant to happen?

Marks and Spencers is the fat mans friends for shirts and sh*t.Gonna pick myself up some trilby hats.Gonna get some ed hardy gear when I lose a bit of weight.Wanna check out uniqlo but most place seem to only sell slim fit sh*t (for example zara and tonnes of next places).Edit: If any mans can recommend shops which sell good clothes for fatties then that would be appreciated.
Modowear

www.karmaloop.com
Isnt that whats meant to happen?
I wasn't aware, since I wasn't told I would be hot with extra charges a week later. I have never bought anything from there before.I know now though, hence why i'm not using the site again.

Yeah I got couple Supreme bits, nout majorWas gonna get that fitted but I got an egg head
Meaning a few magazines and some stickers.
I do have the Mook but I guess you mean I shoulda spent that £20 on some boardflips:D
do you own any Supreme clothing though?Anything good? what season?

Guest PROFIT2
Yeah I got couple Supreme bits, nout majorWas gonna get that fitted but I got an egg head
I do have the Mook but I guess you mean I shoulda spent that £20 on some boardflips:D
whats with the attack on sophnet loli'm feelin the new supreme dog ear hats....but no shippin to uk is some bullshit in this day and age tbh

whats with the attack on sophnet loli'm feelin the new supreme dog ear hats....but no shippin to uk is some bullshit in this day and age tbh
whose attacking?i just want to see if anyone has anything good from past seasons eg Dipset Tee, PE hoodies, Supreme x Neighborhood etc