What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Wtf, that denim dress is over cute. Especially if you rock it right.
maybe so..i just think it looks quite frumpy because it's a big baggy & you won't have shape. the length of the arms will just make your arms look over short..& it looks like you have to be quite tall because of its weird length. & with the arms you just won't look like you're in proportion..i can't even think of jewellery that will go with it except bangles & you would look quite plain& the colour isn't that flattering. & where would you wear it??but again that's me.. i'm sure some people would actually rock it.
Dont try and tell me that was all innocent.Not even you can deny that.

Worst thing is I know HO is gonna get about 2 of each box logo colour
yeah after the staff have raided it but its whatever. Its a bonus if i get one. I'm not going to tell my mate to queue up with with his girl for hours in NY for my benefit, lol.
the reason why theres like 2 on th floor cuz its mostly on hold or they only sell like 2 a day . . .people like me get it on hold . . .

Wtf, that denim dress is over cute. Especially if you rock it right.
maybe so..i just think it looks quite frumpy because it's a big baggy & you won't have shape. the length of the arms will just make your arms look over short..& it looks like you have to be quite tall because of its weird length. & with the arms you just won't look like you're in proportion..i can't even think of jewellery that will go with it except bangles & you would look quite plain& the colour isn't that flattering. & where would you wear it??but again that's me.. i'm sure some people would actually rock it.
Dont try and tell me that was all innocent.Not even you can deny that.
i will admit that i hate the dress & thinks it's quite ugly.but i was not trying to be rude.i worked in retail & will possibly get a into career in retail (if i give up on construction) & had to say this to a number of people. & sometimes people look at you like she's a bitch but it's the truth really. i would say the same thing to my best friendsbut it's their money & their choice

Worst thing is I know HO is gonna get about 2 of each box logo colour
yeah after the staff have raided it but its whatever. Its a bonus if i get one. I'm not going to tell my mate to queue up with with his girl for hours in NY for my benefit, lol.
the reason why theres like 2 on th floor cuz its mostly on hold or they only sell like 2 a day . . .people like me get it on hold . . .
well its obvious that they do that because they do it in plain viewbut if you ain't putting one on hold for me too then shatapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :P

i can put 2 stuff on hold but it depends what kidna stuff . . . also get bit of discount but not on visvim :( :( :( yes im a discount whore but i love it lol
nah its cool i'm just joking. Putting two box logo hoodies on hold (if you wanted one) is probably pushing it with them.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
That's all that was needed to be honest.It wasn't innocent.It was genuine, repulsed, disgust at some peoples choice of clothing.*Leaves*
thts wot im sayin, thing was u try lie like u didnt mean it or suttin. its ur opinion dont let anyone make u scared to voice it.thats a LESSON from me and marlon