What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

who here owns a pair of nudie jeans or edwin jeansare they worth spending the money on? im looking to get some differnt jean brands in my wardrobe in the next month or so, liked the look of both brands for over a year now dispite never buying a pair, so help would be appreciated

yeah id only want the rainbow ones tbh, the quality always looks spot on and for 110 quid looks like you cant go wrong.
I got the ed-47 in black a year or so ago. I liked them but they have shrunk and bit now and the denim feels a bit thinner now, would recomend sizing up.

who here owns a pair of nudie jeans or edwin jeansare they worth spending the money on? im looking to get some differnt jean brands in my wardrobe in the next month or so, liked the look of both brands for over a year now dispite never buying a pair, so help would be appreciated
edwin r ok. but make sure u try them on cos there sizes r funny. own about 6 pairs of edwinstheres loose fits r good. my 1 gripe is the f*ck*ng pockets r big n stiffoh n wait til sales. urbanoutfitters usually have edwins on sale. and go interstate in covent garden

edwin r ok. but make sure u try them on cos there sizes r funny. own about 6 pairs of edwinstheres loose fits r good. my 1 gripe is the f*ck*ng pockets r big n stiffoh n wait til sales. urbanoutfitters usually have edwins on sale. and go interstate in covent garden
been meanin to go interstate for a whilewent cinch the other day on newbrugh st (carnarby st) if u want levi originals thats the place to goive never spoke to someone so passionate about jeans as the guy in thereman was borin me with bare facts