What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

whats ethnicity got the do with it?your black but you wear Nik socks and rock Asda george jeansgot some inverse swaggerdisgusting
I dont get the jokes.but yh, what china man have you seen with swagger. dem man stat on this tokyo emo ting, look at bayy
lolif u dont like the way i dress then im sorry, i really am...n revs is fili for the record.

whats ethnicity got the do with it?your black but you wear Nik socks and rock Asda george jeansgot some inverse swaggerdisgusting
I dont get the jokes.but yh, what china man have you seen with swagger. dem man stat on this tokyo emo ting, look at bayy
lolif u dont like the way i dress then im sorry, i really am...n revs is fili for the record.
Whats this about me on a Tokyo emo thing? :blink: I'm also white for the record.

haven't put anything in here for awhile. So some winter stuff from recentMishka bobble hatSupreme BeanieCrooks Snap BackUniqlo Down JacketUniqlo cardiganpa250554ir0.jpg
adfgd#a#a#fr#yt]ytr#hg#hfh#ghf#g#LMFAOOO
gl'fg'w]w]w]w]ww]df;d'f;'f;'''f'ff
kvjhblk...ppl;l]p]ml;'l~;l[[[[[[l;cant breathe
tregbtrfgbrtq3ghn\jurtOn a side note this revs guy must look like a hobo walking on road. my ute nuh know fashion.
bless me with your wisdom wise one since your soujah boy swag is off the charts. All gas no substance, lol.
fewgfewhgrehrejhtrjftjRevs drop it man, just take the loss here, truss.

Revs drop it man, just take the loss here, truss.
lol why? its a difference of opinion on clothing taste. Most of the stuff people on here rate gets a straight plain face or a laugh from me (look to the ed hardy thread) so no feelings are caught if they don't like my stuff (or that of the usual suspects who actually post purchased items up). :lol: From time man are wearing boot cut jeans or trackies that cover 3/4 of their air max 90s with the it laced up at the front in a big bow - i can't take you seriously.but again people should do them. Although the ignorance to others is quite funny. :)

Is there a site where I can cop Rich Yung garms?f*ck it Fabolous is the only person I see on tv who wears clothing I would rockthe hoodies and the jeans are f*ckedwould pay big amounts its nothing
Won't find much on the net tbh. Need a connect over there bad.The Rich Yung shades ae f*cked aswell.Watch out for the fakes everywhere.

haven't put anything in here for awhile. So some winter stuff from recentMishka bobble hatSupreme BeanieCrooks Snap BackUniqlo Down JacketUniqlo cardiganpa250554ir0.jpg
tregbtrfgbrtq3ghn\jurtOn a side note this revs guy must look like a hobo walking on road. my ute nuh know fashion.
bless me with your wisdom wise one since your soujah boy swag is off the charts. All gas no substance, lol.
dem punches to the face der i no it hit revs hard

jbhvdfvedfcecvwefef223sad3232

Ahhhh FFSb62hat.jpg^^^Which high street stores are moving short duffles like that?Also for the heads who've ordered from Karmaloop. If my full order (including delivery) totals at £260 how much import tax will customs bill me?
You'll get a bill in the post after it arrives for roughly 55-60 pounds.

bruv you chinese..being chinese= swaggerlessnot even a Nef ting, but what china man have u seen with swagger?
go f*ck urself u fat gay nigga

Guest DN Braund
The way westfields is looking so inviting to me but I'm scared of being around too many people at one time so I dunno boy...
lol sameexcept i aint scared of the ppl, just cant stand it