What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

they're gonna open a cinema and what not down the line too.oh plus it's outside the congestion zone so that makes it nice, but parking will be a bitch so i'm told.anyways onto more clothes................never really been a fan or 'normal' duffles, far too long, this is a interesting alternative...jsduffle.png

they're gonna open a cinema and what not down the line too.oh plus it's outside the congestion zone so that makes it nice, but parking will be a bitch so i'm told.anyways onto more clothes................never really been a fan or 'normal' duffles, far too long, this is a interesting alternative...jsduffle.png

So how big is Westfields? Bigger than Bluewater/Lakeside?
bigger than both
Im more lookin forward to the restuarants and such i mean most shops carry the same kina stock anyway.
its a shopping centre :confused: ur not gonna have gordon ramsay and the ivy there. same bait KFC's and glorified fast food shops, with the odd nandos, that oriental buffet place, etc

bigger than both
Im more lookin forward to the restuarants and such i mean most shops carry the same kina stock anyway.
its a shopping centre :confused: ur not gonna have gordon ramsay and the ivy there. same bait KFC's and glorified fast food shops, with the odd nandos, that oriental buffet place, etc

bigger than both
LoL, you really haven't read up on this place have you?

bigger than both

bigger than both
y will i read up on it when i can go there myself.as i wil