ONE QUESTION TEST

Grafter

I don't like this question.There is not enough information for there only to be one answer. There are 298075806789 resons why she may have killed her sister. The 'right' answer is just one.
*slaps*no the right answer is the right answerpossible answer doesn't equal right answerswhat happened happenedand the bitch killed her sister

lol at heads spoiling the plans of the topic starter
cuntsanyone who got it right without knowin the answer before handis a psychopath
I'd be careful how you chat to him still, he's one of themEl said it like its snuffin lol

ps. *slaps back*
*puts on rape mask*
*Puts on rapeshades*Can two people simultaneously rape each other?
Of course, they call it ruff sex or one of dem 'I don't want to' but frenchies r off, pum pum wet, piece standing to attention

If I remember right, psychologist use a persons answer to this type of (amongst many) to determine their mentality.They argue a 'normal' person would NOT come out with such a answer as merkin her own sister.
but i dn't understand the answer seemed almost obvious 2 mescrollin dwn i was propa surprised that people didn't get itif she met him at one funeral logic says, she will meet him at anotherthen again logic doesn't explain y she just didn't take his number the first time
Lol yeah but at the price of merkin though fam? Not even just any person, her sister.Most ppl would come up with bare answers & never even think of offin somebody.This forum is f*ckED! Bare SICKO'S ina dis lol
I dont get it, WE didnt give her the plan of going off and killing her sister, we just guessed the reason for her actions. How does that prove your psychopathic?Just asking.

If I remember right, psychologist use a persons answer to this type of (amongst many) to determine their mentality.They argue a 'normal' person would NOT come out with such a answer as merkin her own sister.
but i dn't understand the answer seemed almost obvious 2 mescrollin dwn i was propa surprised that people didn't get itif she met him at one funeral logic says, she will meet him at anotherthen again logic doesn't explain y she just didn't take his number the first time
Lol yeah but at the price of merkin though fam? Not even just any person, her sister.Most ppl would come up with bare answers & never even think of offin somebody.This forum is f*ckED! Bare SICKO'S ina dis lol
I dont get it, WE didnt give her the plan of going off and killing her sister, we just guessed the reason for her actions. How does that prove your psychopathic?Just asking.
On its own, it doesn't prove 100% that ur norman but its bate you've got the capacity imoThink about it seriously, even if its a guess, you'd off ur own sis just to meet 'that' someone again?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I wonder what the police would say if you went to them and said"I was trying to rape this guy and he raped me back. I want him charged - I didn't want him to have sex with me back! I just wanted to take sex from him."
Probably just ask you to leave.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
On its own, it doesn't prove 100% that ur norman but its bate you've got the capacity imoThink about it seriously, even if its a guess, you'd off ur own sis just to meet 'that' someone again?
Who's Norman?

Thats my point bruv. How does me guessing the only logical answer, suggest that id actually do that if I was in her position. If you asked 'If you were the sister and wanted to meet the guy again, what would you do?' and then I answered 'Kill my sister' then I could understand. No homo lol.

this is erroneousonly if the woman is an established psycopath wud she kill her sister for a link she just metshe was probly feeling vulnerable due to the mothers death so the guy seems nice or wat have u butkilling her sister wud compound the grief and combine it with guilt unless its implicit in the text that she had a hand in the mothers deatheither way,even if she is mentally unstable due to the mothers death ther are many logical methods to find this guyfor instance faking her sisters funeral or advertising in all the places wer ther wud of been an obituaryor talking to other attendees about wether they know the guybut i do not believe u cud be that driven to see sum1 u have just met to go to the lengths of killing yer sibling to POSSIBLY see them again after two days that is frenzied behaviour and i cannot attest to this being brought about from having just met sum1,usually u wud need time to gestate the mania to the levels of acting like a crackheadso thats out of the question imosum1 link me to the actual test results etc and poirot will review the case