Cling film gate

Action Dan

Guest Flat Eric
Lol they actually let you sling cling on the tingthis calls for a new movie brb
All I know is, chicks will let man do anything to them if you drop it right.I just clocked lolwa gwan for all this cling film comics? huh? Movie?
LOL check the 'make your own comic' thread and 'make your own movie' threadvery funny

Came out coz people can't contain themselves LOL.
Contain themselves? WTF YOU ON ABOUT. This is a regular topic on MSN, its not really a secret.
Blame the "make your own comic" thread starter lolAll about VIP2 Goss on X Box Live
Why blame me you punk. I wasnt the first one to mention cling in that topic, nor did I have the intention for that to be mentioned when I made the topic.
No ones talking about the joke being exposed... it's the fact that you explained where it came from and who it was about.

Contain themselves? WTF YOU ON ABOUT. This is a regular topic on MSN, its not really a secret.
Blame the "make your own comic" thread starter lolAll about VIP2 Goss on X Box Live
Why blame me you punk. I wasnt the first one to mention cling in that topic, nor did I have the intention for that to be mentioned when I made the topic.
No ones talking about the joke being exposed... it's the fact that you explained where it came from and who it was about.

whats the big deal really, if u dont want anyone to know you keep it to yourself

whats the big deal really, if u dont want anyone to know you keep it to yourself
Did I say it was a big deal though?>>>

Thanks for entertaining her because I wasnt prepared to do it. If it was a thing where someone told me, and told me not to tell anyone, then cool, but that wasnt the case whatsoever. Chicks got sand in her vagina and im not really on clinging it out.

Thanks for entertaining her because I wasnt prepared to do it. If it was a thing where someone told me, and told me not to tell anyone, then cool, but that wasnt the case whatsoever. Chicks got sand in her vagina and im not really on clinging it out.
If I remember clearly... ''what is said in the box stays in the box'' If she was joking about ''no one say anything'' then coool...case closed.

It was all sly jokes and then someone had to tell the full story.
:D :D WTF YOU p*ssy BROV. YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED UP THE SLY ONES IN THAT THREAD. It could be argued that if you didnt do that, people would have just been making comics about immigration, global warming and Boris Johnson.And STFU @ Soca, you have no idea what the situation was.

Guest Esquilax
Allow catching feelings Jamal.. I was in the conversation when Smaddy told the story still... would I comment If I didn't know wagwarn? No. Thankyoupls.
JAMAL YOUR EYES ARE GETTING PWN'D OUT OF THEIR SOCKETSIM NOT COMING HOME IF YOU DONT SORT IT AAT