OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

getting aired on chatyou see the person the next day and they say heyyou walk straight past and regain the power>>>>>>>>>>>
tbh u sound like bitch boy. there a strong risk that u may have failed.what if they went to take a sh*t ffsjus sayin
nar cuz the thing was still green it never went to a half moonwatch your tone of voice around me aswell g

getting aired on chatyou see the person the next day and they say heyyou walk straight past and regain the power>>>>>>>>>>>
tbh u sound like bitch boy. there a strong risk that u may have failed.what if they went to take a sh*t ffsjus sayin
lol especially considering how temperamental fb chat is

reminds me of college link up wayyyy back and Young man standing /dunno how the guy presenting the video could walk through the crowd of youngers daggering and not feel like a paedo/seems that ( not just based on this video) bashment is coming back into the forefront of 'urban' (hate using that word) raves and funky is getting pushed out - tis a shame a real real shameedit.LOL @ me not knowing none of the names of the djs/promoters before in my life