OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest Lemons
FFSWhy's it telling the whole of Facebook which girls pics I comment onTryna get me in trouble with the Mrs :D
lol @ commenting on bitches pics anywayit only takes one badmind to link your girl to that "ahh,... i aint even tryna get involved but like.. whys ur man commenting on other girls pics"
Done that already fam.Sniding up guys to move to their chicks on facey B [Roachee]I'm on it all day long[Roachee]
  • Upvote 1

Lmao @ the Jedi & tbh I don't really get the problem with people kissing like that in clubs (i do not do it though) if its discreet/with your girlfriend then its alright otherwise its just horribly cheesy/sleazy/Is there any way to delete facebook fully? I've deactivated mine a few times recently and then I'd bring it back and think to myself 'why the f*ck did i do that?' a day or two late - sh*t brings me too much stress and the people i know and actually care to speak to i'll just text/email or bbm them.

Guest Triple XXX

dnt see a only me selection thingybt if you select customise from the selction of friends, friends of friends etc you can choose who to hide it from

if you click customise from the drop downit will allow you to select "only me"does this mean no one will be able to see my status updates but me?or jus stop my movements posted to my profile & friends news feed?these new privacy settings are f*ckedit shud be additive, not subtractive..i.e start off with no privacy, then choose what (if anything) u want baited.Fully startin to piss me off now.

Lmao @ the Jedi & tbh I don't really get the problem with people kissing like that in clubs (i do not do it though) if its discreet/with your girlfriend then its alright otherwise its just horribly cheesy/sleazy/Is there any way to delete facebook fully? I've deactivated mine a few times recently and then I'd bring it back and think to myself 'why the f*ck did i do that?' a day or two late - sh*t brings me too much stress and the people i know and actually care to speak to i'll just text/email or bbm them.
http://www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-AccountOne of those methods should work.