OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

girl went fromshanelle3.jpgtoshanellesimone.jpgand gets offended coz i said she does the guy look pretty well ( and also said she could draw girls on road like that.) wtf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38101_1512570183677_1517070274_1294197_3395540_n.jpg
And you get annoyed when ppl make the tranny jokes..
do u think i posted this becuase i found her (??) attractive or out of disgust?by this logic one would assume that all the other post in which hideous fb females are posted that they find them attractive.sometimes i just dnt understand u ppl

The vid of the dude getting boyed my the police is f*ck*ng disgusting. How can they film this, narrate it and put it out like this acting as if the police have done a good thing!! They pulled him over for nothing, searched him for nothing, found nothing and then decided to steal one of his possessions. If it was actually something he shouldn't have then why weren't they arresting him!? Kid obviously knew the law as well.I'm actually getting mad.

The vid of the dude getting boyed my the police is f*ck*ng disgusting. How can they film this, narrate it and put it out like this acting as if the police have done a good thing!! They pulled him over for nothing, searched him for nothing, found nothing and then decided to steal one of his possessions. If it was actually something he shouldn't have then why weren't they arresting him!? Kid obviously knew the law as well.I'm actually getting mad.
vid in question?