OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

http://www.brotherswithnogame.com/5-ways-to-know-youre-playing-the-heskey-role-with-chicks/LMFAO @ THIS.I dunno if im late but i was creasing at work.Hold tight whoever falls into this bracket.2. ALWAYS THERE FOR A NEXT MAN’S GOAL CELEBRATION: When she asks you to come link her after she has been with a next man.If a girl phones you after 11PM whilst on a link and she is not in her own home, then it is more than likely that she is looking for a good guy to spend post-beat time with. She needs someone to talk to about trees and birds, Drake’s album or why the world is round etc, because the guy that just went in has not got time for all that nonsense. But she knows you will always be there when it matters. But guess who will be getting the headlines in the papers next morning? not you.Next morning on the phone to her friend.The Girl: ‘Oh my days the sex was amazing, he knows what he’s doing’Her friend: ‘Ohh I am so jealous’ so how comes you got back home so early?’The Girl: ”Oh *Emile* dropped me home, he is so sweet…”Sadness!LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Upvote 6

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
typical2689% APR :D
Yeah but he aint gonna take a year to pay back them low amountsProb end up paying about £10-£20 extra
either way DONT get involved with them, tbh they prey on desperate people who cant get credit else where n what happens is most of the time the people find it hard to pay it back, so they borrow more to cover it, then more n it just slowballsnasty stuff

typical2689% APR :D
Yeah but he aint gonna take a year to pay back them low amountsProb end up paying about £10-£20 extra
either way DONT get involved with them, tbh they prey on desperate people who cant get credit else where n what happens is most of the time the people find it hard to pay it back, so they borrow more to cover it, then more n it just slowballsnasty stuff
Thought it was minor TBH, just paid it off when I got paid.
  • Downvote 1

http://www.brotherswithnogame.com/5-ways-to-know-youre-playing-the-heskey-role-with-chicks/LMFAO @ THIS.I dunno if im late but i was creasing at work.Hold tight whoever falls into this bracket.2. ALWAYS THERE FOR A NEXT MAN’S GOAL CELEBRATION: When she asks you to come link her after she has been with a next man.If a girl phones you after 11PM whilst on a link and she is not in her own home, then it is more than likely that she is looking for a good guy to spend post-beat time with. She needs someone to talk to about trees and birds, Drake’s album or why the world is round etc, because the guy that just went in has not got time for all that nonsense. But she knows you will always be there when it matters. But guess who will be getting the headlines in the papers next morning? not you.Next morning on the phone to her friend.The Girl: ‘Oh my days the sex was amazing, he knows what he’s doing’Her friend: ‘Ohh I am so jealous’ so how comes you got back home so early?’The Girl: ”Oh *Emile* dropped me home, he is so sweet…”Sadness!LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
WHO does this?which girl?and ok i kno man like emile exist aka Grant Harris

WHO does this?which girl?and ok i kno man like emile exist aka Grant Harris
lmaoi know girls who do this... glad i didnt have to pay for their journey to mine and back home.