Chelsea Close in On Bosingwa

Mr Q

The talented defender has demonstrated in the Champions League over the past few seasons that he is one of the continent's finest in his position. And it is such performances that have not gone unnoticed across Europe, with Manchester United thought to have been leading the race to acquire his services. However, it has now come to light that Chelsea are desperate to add the player to their ranks and have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals. A fee of €20million (£15.8million) is thought to have been concurred between Porto and Chelsea, with Bosingwa to pen a five-year deal with the west London club. Portuguese press are reporting that an announcement could be made as early as Monday, with Bosingwa having elected not to make any comment this weekend as to where his future may lie.

Reina has kept more clean sheets than any other goalkeeper in the top flight, and is assured of the title this season with closest rival David James out injured in Portsmouth's final game of the campaign. But Reina is more concerned with Liverpool's overall progress following a campaign that has seen them trophyless for the second season on the trot, while already being assured of fourth spot in the table and Champions League qualification for next term. Reina said: "We are growing up as a team, year in and year out. We need to keep improving all the time because if you do that it gives you an even better chance of winning trophies. "But we also need to bring in some more good players like Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano. "The most important thing is to keep on making progress so that we can get closer and closer to the sides at the top. "We will work hard to make this happen, though, and I am sure the manager is already thinking of bringing in some players to help us to do that. "It is a collective thing. There is no point in three or four players doing well if we do not all do well. "You win as a team and you lose as a team, so it is all about making progress as a team. "We are still a young side. We have a couple of centre-backs in their early 20s, Mascherano is 23 and Torres is 24 - we can only get better and better." And Reina is looking for improvement in his own performances next term. He added: "Of course I can get better. Every player can improve and no-one should ever think they can no longer get any better. "You have to keep on working hard every day in training and in matches and if you do that then you have a chance to become the very best player you possibly can. "That is the same for everyone in football and I am no different. I know there are things I can improve upon and I will continue to work hard so I can try to become better." With 17 clean sheets from 37 Premier League games this term, Reina is one ahead of James, who has been ruled out of this weekend's fixtures with a calf injury. Reina said: "I will be looking to keep another clean sheet at Tottenham because that would mean we will get at least a draw. "That is always important. If you do not concede a goal then it gives you a better chance of winning games, so if the defence and the goalkeeper can do their jobs it makes it easier for the attacking players to do theirs. "But for me the job is now done. We have managed to secure fourth place and from a personal point of view I am happy to get the golden gloves."

Reina>>>>>>_____________. Best goal keeper in the league better then the most boring c*nt in the world Cech.
LOLThem Deluded Fans There.Ask anyone with a footballing brain and they will tell you cechs better , cech has had 2 bad injurys in the 2 seasons.Cech >>> Buffon >>> Casillas >>> Reina

Reina>>>>>>_____________. Best goal keeper in the league better then the most boring c*nt in the world Cech.
LOLThem Deluded Fans There.Ask anyone with a footballing brain and they will tell you cechs better , cech has had 2 bad injurys in the 2 seasons.Cech >>> Buffon >>> Casillas >>> Reina
I swear reina has won golden glove three years in a row?Swear he has won it every season since hes been in the premier league?How many times has Cech won it?Ye them deluded fans there innit?

Cech >> Reina Simple as.Cech was out for near enough half the season last season, and this season he hasnt had the best of luck with injurys either.As stats stand , Then Reina is better then Cech (because of the above)Anyone will tell you Cech is better , Unless they support Liverpool , Like yourself.