Sign in to follow this  
L

Legs

I've been f*ck*ng these off practically the whole time i been lifting weights..Been on it the past couple of months and made some nice gains in terms of strength, but i swear they look exactly the same, is it really worth doin em?Who else 'lows their legs?p.s I cycle about 3 hours a week so they do get some work, just not strenuous lifting

I just started doing squats and TRUST my legs are f*cked.Walking like a cripple right now.Essential though for total body strength.I'm told the gains after doing squats etc >>>>>>> ___________

Yeah gains for squats are sick, that sh*t releases growth hormones all over your body.Not just for size but for strength aswell.

Yea I'm afraid I'm guilty of this too. Although I aint been gym for like 6 months, anytime I do go I just go straight to weights, I don't even go on the treadmill or the exercise bikes.But from Monday it's squats and leg changes and so on. Since I'm gonna be balling in summer I better strengthen my legs.

i stopped doing them coz my jeans started to fit like legginsim a 30 length and i had to get 34 and tape them come like julio baps boy

gotta do legs man, you'll grow better elsewhere bcoz ur body wants to grow in proportion plus u look like a bell end with a massive torso and tiny legs

Yeah gains for squats are sick, that sh*t releases growth hormones all over your body.Not just for size but for strength aswell.
Expand? Growth hormones?

Expand? Growth hormones?
Muscle wise

leg press occasionally and i cycle alot thats about all the treatment the recieve. ive got bad knees, from snowboarding tho so they really cant take alot of action