"Mek Mi Move Swift Like Suzuki" - Wenger Kalonji

Aquaman

Arsene Wenger is very confident of bringing his top summer transfer targets to the Emirates Stadium and hopes the Arsenal fans will be "reassured" the future is bright.The Gunners head into Sunday's final game of what has been a rollercoaster season at Sunderland with little other than pride to play for after their title bid faded.Despite promising so much and failing to deliver while seeing top two Manchester United and Chelsea also reach the Champions League final, Wenger insists his team deserve a great deal of credit for running their rivals closer than they have since last winning the title in 2004.The Arsenal manager, though, does not intend to rest on his laurels and will step up the search for fresh talent as soon as the campaign is over.With out-of-contract midfielder Mathieu Flamini having already opted to sign for AC Milan and Alexander Hleb reported to be ready to buy out his contract and join Inter, Wenger looks set for a busy two months.Arsenal have been linked with Portsmouth's Croatian winger Niko Kranjcar and Lyon's Hatem Ben Arfa, both valued around £12million, as well as Cameroon midfielder Jean Makoun - currently at Lille - while Valencia forward David Villa has talked of his admiration for the Gunners.Wenger already has his main targets in mind and hopes to complete the deals by the end of the month."I know what I want and I am very confident," he said."I hope to turn that around in the next two or three weeks. They (fans) should be re-assured by what they see."Wenger's main signing last summer was Croatia forward Eduardo da Silva, who later suffered an horrific broken leg at Birmingham, and the Frenchman indicated he may look closer to home this time around."It would be better to buy someone who has played in England because they are less risky, but it costs more money if they are from the Premier League," Wenger said."Maybe I will try to do both."Wenger, however, maintains his squad does not need major surgery and the foundations are in place to mount another sustained title challenge come kick-off in August."It doesn't look like we have no team and we have to build a team," he said."We were unbeaten at home and that is only the second time in the history of the club."We have done that with young players who will be better next season."While the character of his young side was pushed to the limit this season, Wenger feels the experiences they endured will stand them all in good stead for the challenges ahead."If we are winners we come back and do it and that is what I expect from my team," he added."I think the big core of the team is ready to come back and fight, and that all of them are determined to come back and win."Like every big disappointment you have in life you go through a period where you have to swallow and digest it and think 'Where do I go from here? Do I feel sorry for myself or do I fight and do something different?'"After a while the players come together and there is a good togetherness in the squad."I feel they have created something special and not to take advantage of that would be criminal for me."
ima keep reminding myself not to get my hopes up

hmm

"It would be better to buy someone who has played in England because they are less risky, but it costs more money if they are from the Premier League," Wenger said."Maybe I will try to do both."
so hes already wrapped up 2 signings imo, one from the premier league and the other abroadits nice its nice

BENDTNER IS f*ck*ng sh*t THOUGHTHE AMOUNT OF TIMES HE MISCONTROLS A PASS AND GIVES THE BALL AWAY
That's the thing, he does this ALOT but i also agree with darkman, after the goals he's scored this season i think he deserves a chance to prove himself next season.If he improves that(adebayor's done it) then he can do well.