Today was a good day

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People sayin Grime Wave his best cd, i dont like it too much - too many Bless Beats productionsDa 2nd Phaze (next to TOTI) >>>>>>Weathers been alright here but been proper cloudy the last 2 days, supposed to be alright tomorrow and through the week though

Today was nice.Hot weather, driving round, mini fridge of supermalt hooked up in the car banging out some new dancehallcopped this from halfords earlier as well and a bluetooth adapter for it:2pyrpmx.jpg
I was even bussing Seasame Street and had two women skanking on the road lol, summer has that affectIs your fridge hooked the lighter socket

Today was nice.Hot weather, driving round, mini fridge of supermalt hooked up in the car banging out some new dancehallcopped this from halfords earlier as well and a bluetooth adapter for it:2pyrpmx.jpg
I was even bussing Seasame Street and had two women skanking on the road lol, summer has that affectIs your fridge hooked the lighter socket
Yeah, one of those lighter socket ones, holds about 12 bottles, still decent in summer though

South east peoplesWhat the obsession with greenwich park?seriouslyMost of the time people say the finding above - Backed owwwwwwwwwwt
No obsession. Just a nice spot to go in the summer when its Hot init. Not 2 far, not too close, big enough that even though you will bump into familiar faces, you can still have your space and do your ting.

South east peoplesWhat the obsession with greenwich park?seriouslyMost of the time people say the finding above - Backed owwwwwwwwwwt
No obsession. Just a nice spot to go in the summer when its Hot init. Not 2 far, not too close, big enough that even though you will bump into familiar faces, you can still have your space and do your ting.
Oh i seeee

Guest PennyTraitor

i was about today still, lol at it not being hot. left my yard and the wave of heat took me by so much surprise i had to go inside and prepare myself mentally.anyways clapham common was RAMMMM. was nuts to look from a distance and jus see bodies. if it stays like this summer will be halrighttt still.

Today was really nice. Weather was sick. Only tihng I didn't like was the screwing I receiving on Oxford Street today. Almost every black guy I saw felt the need to screw. I really pissed off. But it got better when I went to go jam in Hyde Park with my girl and her peoples.Don't want to go back to work on Monday.

Guest PennyTraitor
Today was really nice. Weather was sick. Only tihng I didn't like was the screwing I receiving on Oxford Street today. Almost every black guy I saw felt the need to screw. I really pissed off. But it got better when I went to go jam in Hyde Park with my girl and her peoples.Don't want to go back to work on Monday.
did u go with ur girl?if so thats why probs.

Nah, this was before. I was by myself for a good while. I kid you not, most black guys were screwing me. It really pissed me off.

Guest David Braund
Nah, this was before. I was by myself for a good while. I kid you not, most black guys were screwing me. It really pissed me off.
i always get thisbut tbh im a 6ft 10 stone black guy with 2 blonde streaks in his hair, a lip piercing, always dressed in dark colours and tattos down his arms and neck.its nuffin doe