time to consider your friends...

bay_u

Guest PennyTraitor

this is the same type of group that do that weird sh*t when someone falls asleep, like draw on their body, burn their hair, stick carrots in oriffices (sp) etc.im not involved tbh

this is the same type of group that do that weird sh*t when someone falls asleep.im not involved tbh
:D AAH, reminds me of one story one of my bredrins told me.Him and his team went to some football tournament in Denmark and one of the team was asleep, then one of his teammates put his ting in the guy's mouth LMFAO :D :D (no homo). I hope he was bullshitting though cos that brudda tells bare lies anyway.

this is the same type of group that do that weird sh*t when someone falls asleep.im not involved tbh
:D AAH, reminds me of one story one of my bredrins told me.Him and his team went to some football tournament in Denmark and one of the team was asleep, then one of his teammates put his ting in the guy's mouth LMFAO :D :D (no homo). I hope he was bullshitting though cos that brudda tells bare lies anyway.
that's not funny in the slightest, but dem guys there find that sh*t halarious

that's not funny in the slightest

that's not funny in the slightest, but dem guys there find that sh*t halarious
Yea its f*cked up, but the way he told it was funny, which is why I suspect he's lying cos he does that anyways.

dem cartmen manouvers

Guest PennyTraitor

no racist but alot of white guys are on that weird sh*t. guy: ye so we were at my house and jamming and smokin and tht then steve fell asleep so guess what...me: what?guy: i gave him arabian goggles!me: what the f*ck are arabian goggles?guy: u take ur balls and rest them on their eyelids, like goggles! *cheezy grin*me: *plainfaces, screwfaces, walks off*

Guest PennyTraitor
lol deep, pushed him into some dutty river thames waterThem taking jokes too far people there
plainface levels are so high right now.

lol deep, pushed him into some dutty river thames waterThem taking jokes too far people there
was actually the english channel :D(brighton beach)
Lol im not saying it was the river thames, saying he got pushed into water dirty like the river thames Lol @ me getting taken for jodie :D