time to consider your friends...

bay_u

lol deep, pushed him into some dutty river thames waterThem taking jokes too far people there
plainface levels are so high right now.
Come on though, the Thames is pretty much the only known river in this country. Cant blame them country peeps for getting it wrong man.
Blatantly coulda said 'the ol river down by yonder' but no had to bring up OUR riverjke, B16 fi life playa

lol deep, pushed him into some dutty river thames waterThem taking jokes too far people there
plainface levels are so high right now.
Come on though, the Thames is pretty much the only known river in this country. Cant blame them country peeps for getting it wrong man.
Blatantly coulda said 'the ol river down by yonder' but no had to bring up OUR river
*removes last sentence, ldn is all we need*

no racist but alot of white guys are on that weird sh*t. guy: ye so we were at my house and jamming and smokin and tht then steve fell asleep so guess what...me: what?guy: i gave him arabian goggles!me: what the f*ck are arabian goggles?guy: u take ur balls and rest them on their eyelids, like goggles! *cheezy grin*me: *plainfaces, screwfaces, walks off*
LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D i kno the exact type

Some of my bredrins went on some week retreat thing and when one guy was sleeping they put his fingers in a warm cup of water, and needless to say teh guy pissed himself completely. My bredrin snapped a couple pictures, and I think he made the guy be his servent in college as the guy didn't want the pictures going about college. They also did the usual stuff of putting toothpaste on people's eyebrows and hands and tickling their face.I'm glad I didn't go, because I also think there was talk about someone's eyebrows getting shaved off.

no racist but alot of white guys are on that weird sh*t. guy: ye so we were at my house and jamming and smokin and tht then steve fell asleep so guess what...me: what?guy: i gave him arabian goggles!me: what the f*ck are arabian goggles?guy: u take ur balls and rest them on their eyelids, like goggles! *cheezy grin*me: *plainfaces, screwfaces, walks off*

:D :D :D i'm re-crackin uparabian f*ckin goggles