Sign in to follow this  
Ankle Murda

hiphop It's been 6 years

Guest David Braund

you know how hard i bump this ??sheeeeztune was beyond its time

One the greatest bars of the 21st centurymove caine like a cripleBalance niggas through the hood Kids call me Mr. SnifflesOther hand on my nickel--Plated whistle, one eye closed I'll hit youAs if I was Slick Rick my aim is still an issueLose your soul in... whichever palm I'm holdin'One'll leave you frozen, the other, noddin' and dozin'*punches keyboard*

Patty cake, patty cake, I'm the baker's manI bake them cakes as fast as I can

Guest Mickey Kane

ERGHK... Handle the rock like no otherWrist over the stove, head under the cupboardIn the kitchen 'til the fume make me feel smotheredThe way it melt fiends can't believe its not butterThe way it melt he won't cop from non-otherThe he who hoes O's like crispy creams ovenOr easy bake, pink D.V's makeThe presidential look like strawberry shortcakeP?Thats for real, my gats is realSL5 is looking like the batmobileChrome lips with the matchinh wheel, ughBoth chains probably match a dealYa'll dudes is a act for realPusha

Guest PennyTraitor
ERGHK... Handle the rock like no otherWrist over the stove, head under the cupboardIn the kitchen 'til the fume make me feel smotheredThe way it melt fiends can't believe its not butterThe way it melt he won't cop from non-otherThe he who hoes O's like crispy creams ovenOr easy bake, pink D.V's makeThe presidential look like strawberry shortcakeP?Thats for real, my gats is realSL5 is looking like the batmobileChrome lips with the matchinh wheel, ughBoth chains probably match a dealYa'll dudes is a act for realPusha
tune was f*ck*ng hard.

*Enters*PISS OFF PISS OFFGrindin' is one of the HARDEST tunes ever made. That beat would make you slap the nearest face.Two of the sickest duo's EVER on the same track...ESSSH"I keep that ziploc bustin at the stitchesCulinary chemist, I serve the malicious, to break the fiends fixesOne give you the sniffles, the other, leave you with the itches."Pusha>>>>

sh*t(jokin btw,just wanted to hear some angry 'omg yr not serious' comments but i failed goodbye)

Yeaah theyve done some big tunes stillGrindin = sick beatI feel to listen to the 'ma i dont love her' tune, that used to get some reloads bk in the day.

jeeeeez 6 years ya knowi remembered hearing this for the first time...I stared at the radiolike WTF? couldnt catch the beat.That album was a classic But hot damn was that tune & I'm not you

Guest Mickey Kane

Is it really that time people?No, no, no...I told you...I'm not you rapper...

Guest Mickey Kane

Gimme some of that......that Gangsta Lean....

Yeh first time hearing this was nuts, and mussa been 12-13. LP was a Straight purchase as an import shortly after
Thought I was the only one who imported the album as soon as I heard this :D

*Enters*PISS OFF PISS OFFGrindin' is one of the HARDEST tunes ever made. That beat would make you slap the nearest face.Two of the sickest duo's EVER on the same track...ESSSH"I keep that ziploc bustin at the stitchesCulinary chemist, I serve the malicious, to break the fiends fixesOne give you the sniffles, the other, leave you with the itches."Pusha>>>>
''I'm far from a noodle nigga, I stab up block repsAnd turn quiet streets into hot sexNigga that's funny you say you a killa how?What is it the return of the killer clown?You don't put no fear in my heartI make ya people say wow that didn't look like my manThey flipped upside down, the coroner did what he canHe got hit wit ten rounds, at pointblank, and pointblankColdchian left that nigga stankin'''Scoe went off there too

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm goona sleep playing Hell Hath No Fury & Lord Willin'...Don't make me draw for it...

Thought the first album was OK. Second is a monster.I hated Ma, I Dont Love Her but ran Cot Damn ona reg-oo-lar. Grindin' epitomised Neptunes at that time. Just-straight-f*cked! Them out of this world sounds laid on slightly off-beat hard drumsWah gwarn J?

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

grinndin was the sh*t when it first came out. Never really understood the hype around pusha though.