Example of why young people should be capped on cars (there power)

CK Flash

Very graphic so if squeamish, Do NOT go any further than the fifth picture!!!The Orange County RegisterNicole Catsouras, 18, of Ladera Ranch was killed Tuesday afternoon when her black Porsche 911 Carrera clipped a Honda she was trying to pass on the right at more than 100 mph on the Eastern (241) Toll Road, the California Highway Patrol said. Catsouras was driving southbound near Alton Parkway when she suddenly switched lanes and lost control of the Porsche, CHP officials said, and then cut across the center median, careened across several lanes of traffic and crashed into a tollbooth. The 20-year-old driver of the Honda was taken to a local hospital and treated for minor injuries. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
untitled.jpguntitled2.jpguntitled3.jpguntitled4.jpguntitled5.jpguntitled6.jpguntitled7.jpgNow, I hope these images will convince you now!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

she got tooken OUTbut stilli dnt se why all youngsters should b punished for a few stupid actions others do, we're not the only ones who crash n we dnt all drive like tis formula oneppl who say this always have manage to exclude their age group out of the ban

teenage black boys killing each other is the reason we should make all black ppl sterile :D f*ck*ng retard
That only happens in poor families (realises your comment is f*ck*ng stupid as your trying to discredit mine. It has no correlation to what I think yet you come out with this sh*t comment, d*ckhead gash)!

Guest Remy Lebeau
teenage black boys killing each other is the reason we should make all black ppl sterile :D f*ck*ng retard
That only happens in poor families (realises your comment is f*ck*ng stupid as your trying to discredit mine. It has no correlation to what I think yet you come out with this sh*t comment, d*ckhead gash)!
both comments are stupidtruesay i didnt need to say anything to discredit yoursit does it by itself

both comments are stupidtruesay i didnt need to say anything to discredit yoursit does it by itself
No, my comment is valid, your comment is foolish. It speaks as the majority of crashes are from people that are under 21, thats a fact rude girl. So, your comment is stupid for thee extremeness with which, it contains.