Example of why young people should be capped on cars (there power)

CK Flash

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck that, this is one of the many reasons I'm never too cool for the seatbelt.When I eventually get my whip I'll drive like an old lady, f*ck that, llow showing off and speeding and sh*t.
everytime i belt up now. i been in 2 crashes and one near miss, 1 wasnt major at all, the other was a write off....i wasnt hurt or nuffin luckily, i was sittin in the middle at the back and the whip (shitty old fiesta banger) skidded on the wet road round a bend and slapped into the kerb at about 20mph bending the axel...i went forward a bit but didnt hit nuffin, i was gripsing both seats and had my feet dug into the back of the seats just incase :D after i just thought wot if it had been worse...the near miss was more f*ckin scarey tho, goin like 50 round sum round turn off, off a dual carrigeway and i was in the passenger, the car started drifting and i DIDNT have a belt on....i started gettin lifted out my seat by the force but luckily my bredrin got control of it again. i thought it was gna flip or sumin, proper heart in mouth business. never again.belting up>>>>>>>>>

f*ck that, this is one of the many reasons I'm never too cool for the seatbelt.When I eventually get my whip I'll drive like an old lady, f*ck that, llow showing off and speeding and sh*t.
everytime i belt up now. i been in 2 crashes and one near miss, 1 wasnt major at all, the other was a write off....i wasnt hurt or nuffin luckily, i was sittin in the middle at the back and the whip (shitty old fiesta banger) skidded on the wet road round a bend and slapped into the kerb at about 20mph bending the axel...i went forward a bit but didnt hit nuffin, i was gripsing both seats and had my feet dug into the back of the seats just incase :D after i just thought wot if it had been worse...the near miss was more f*ckin scarey tho, goin like 50 round sum round turn off, off a dual carrigeway and i was in the passenger, the car started drifting and i DIDNT have a belt on....i started gettin lifted out my seat by the force but luckily my bredrin got control of it again. i thought it was gna flip or sumin, proper heart in mouth business. never again.belting up>>>>>>>>>
BELIEVE!!Thank goodness you survived because there are many who weren't so lucky. Aint about being found slumped in your whip with your face pealed off like pizza toppings.

BELIEVE!!Thank goodness you survived because there are many who weren't so lucky. Aint about being found slumped in your whip with your face pealed off like pizza toppings.
real talk.tbh if u saw the "crash" it wasnt THAT bad, cos nobody was hurt except the car, we all got out n started creasing and taking pics lol. i was bunnin my spliff at the time inside, i jus got out and just carried on toking......"post traumatic stress relief" :Dbut ye its the principal at the end of the day, a lesson to be learned.but ye definately, them showboating ego hypes should be brushed off, naivity gets the best of young drivers. tbh i was NEVER that guy i always knew its a responsiblity driving, going fast wen its ok to do so is fine but safety is always first.....the same cant be said for some of my mates wen everyon first started driving, the brazen risks they would take, all on this drifting hype.....its NEVER that.

real talk.tbh if u saw the "crash" it wasnt THAT bad, cos nobody was hurt except the car, we all got out n started creasing and taking pics lol. i was bunnin my spliff at the time inside, i jus got out and just carried on toking......"post traumatic stress relief" :Dbut ye its the principal at the end of the day, a lesson to be learned.but ye definately, them showboating ego hypes should be brushed off, naivity gets the best of young drivers. tbh i was NEVER that guy i always knew its a responsiblity driving, going fast wen its ok to do so is fine but safety is always first.....the same cant be said for some of my mates wen everyon first started driving, the brazen risks they would take, all on this drifting hype.....its NEVER that.
Raaaah, if that was me I probably woulda suffered a religious relapse and ''thanked God'', no lie.But yeah best to stay cautious, llow risking your life for attention. You live and learn init.

Guest David Braund

i aint been in any accidents or near missestouch woodbut i still ALWAYS have to have a belt onit jus doesnt feel right if i aint

LOL at thinking this is coz she was young. anyone can misjudge something like that at those speeds. worst thing is 100mph isnt even fast ESPECIALLY in that car, it will handle well above that speed. and lol at thinking a good 1.2-1.6 or even a gti 2.0 couldnt batter 100+ on a normal road and im suree you wouldnt call those cars powerful even though their more risky than the porsche...if anything a driver is limited by a lack of power. not being able to accelerate into a position as quickly as you can brake into one makes driving more difficult...

LOL at thinking this is coz she was young. anyone can misjudge something like that at those speeds. worst thing is 100mph isnt even fast ESPECIALLY in that car, it will handle well above that speed. and lol at thinking a good 1.2-1.6 or even a gti 2.0 couldnt batter 100+ on a normal road and im suree you wouldnt call those cars powerful even though their more risky than the porsche...if anything a driver is limited by a lack of power. not being able to accelerate into a position as quickly as you can brake into one makes driving more difficult...
i see the arguement ur tryna raise and its true ANYONE can misjudge.....BUTwith age comes road experience. she obviously wasnt that experienced at 18. and even if the car has better handling and can take those sort of adverse manevours....its a bad habbit to get into, overtaking at 100mph and sh*t, its just wreckless, especially if you cant do it, and in her case she couldnt.how can u tell me 100mph aint fast, sum joke ting. were besides motorways (in her case freeways) could u do dem speeds anyways. it mite nt be top speed in dat car but dem speeds are meant for race tracks not real roads. its silly to think, ahr my car goes 342057335mph lemme go bout half dat and im live......ders sum called PRACTICALITY u gotta consider.a smaller car can get to 100mph, but with greater power it just makes it easier and boosts the ego and promotes showing off.btw wot car do u drive?

That's f*cked. She got written off differently. But as it has been said, I'm always belting up if I can never know what other drivers are thinking.
she was clearly belted up.
I wasn't referring to her. I was referring to myself.

Further proof of the arguement of capping power under a certain ageShe wasnt an experienced driver, andWasnt experienced in driving that powerful car.Less powerful the car - lower the average speed.I know experienced drivers 30+ who have said its much easier to speed in a powerful car because you just tap the accelerator and the car while hit 70 before you feel like youve hit 50.It takes more effort to make a smaller car go that fast.The logic is undisputable.The majority always get punished for the acts of the minority.Thats life.