Sign in to follow this  
CK Flash

People who call themselves Jabajan, Jalucian, trinilucian etc etc

i seen jamogerian, an does sound kina nang tho like it cud be the west indies of Saturn no?naaaah didnt think so either...

Guest PennyTraitor
You sound like idiots. Just say your one and another, any mixed european type bullshit!
if ur ck flash whos ck from nw.

Allow it, you would get a white girl saying shes mixed european, so you should jam your hype too. Just say your jamaican and bajan, allow making up some silly hybrid country, like your confused or something. Soon people like you will be pissed offed when mixed raced people start saying their Jamenglish, Nigenglish and some foolishness.

But why does it bother you so?You don't see us saying "People who add random onomatopoeic words to their name to sound cool and funky need to llow it*

I doubt any body goes out on road and when is asked says there jabajanIts a minor lexis that Ego made upWhts the issue

lolfor real, bait he's vex from the lil gang of people with the 'jabajan' avi's on hereLol @ thinking we say jabajan in real life when asked where yre parents are from.

i seen jamogerian, an does sound kina nang tho like it cud be the west indies of Saturn no?naaaah didnt think so either...
LOLOne of my peeps calls himself NaiJamaican (sounds better IMO), and when I was in Abuja 4 years ago I called myself BiafraGerian around them Northerners, now THAT sounds sick. I just did it to annoy them though.

'nigeria is the best landcuz we got the best big booty girlsand we got 419 lock (boooown)' im over tryna learn how 2 speak it now, KI'LONSHELEH (sp?)the way il start abusin ppl wen i learn more, i called sum1 an ASH-EH-WOH the other day, is that right?

'nigeria is the best landcuz we got the best big booty girlsand we got 419 lock (boooown)' im over tryna learn how 2 speak it now, KI'LONSHELEH (sp?)the way il start abusin ppl wen i learn more, i called sum1 an ASH-EH-WOH the other day, is that right?
AAH, so you're a Yoru' KMT. :Djokin

i duno wat they are but is that correct for whore?need to learn bastard now, even family members will get rippedthey'v denied me my aff heritage way too long

Guest LOGers
i duno wat they are but is that correct for whore?need to learn bastard now, even family members will get rippedthey'v denied me my aff heritage way too long
yeah thats whore/prosititutei cant even remember what bastard is right now, and i'm fluent :D