Sign in to follow this  
Platinum TW@

Girls do you ever screw face ya sisters

Cruel intentions
What do ya mean?
Misleading title and then upping that pic fully knowing the backlash that girl would get lol

look how far away her eyes are trying to do a runner
:D

Cruel intentions
What do ya mean?
Misleading title and then upping that pic fully knowing the backlash that girl would get lol
Your talking nonsense still
Thread shows i'm right but ok

Cruel intentions
What do ya mean?
Your talking nonsense still
Thread shows i'm right but ok
blah blah

stop bumpin this swag threadalright we get itu hav a midly attractive girl....ur gettin ur d*ck wet for once in ur life.....surely u can get off the net n find some1 to brag to in real life u excited little amateur

stop bumpin this swag threadalright we get itu hav a midly attractive girl....ur gettin ur d*ck wet for once in ur life.....surely u can get off the net n find some1 to brag to in real life u excited little amateur
To me she's the best ever my friends know how much i care about her

congratulationsmake the most of it cos believe mewhen its over ur gona feel like a p*ssy for goin on like such a bitch

congratulationsmake the most of it cos believe mewhen its over ur gona feel like a p*ssy for goin on like such a bitch
Plan to be together forever dikhead

her lips are stupidbut yh 1 of my sisters is 16 going on 25, pure plainfaces in her radius

LMAOsome fairytale sh*tgood luck with that son

You never been in love?

You never been in love?
unfortunately

well...if she looked like that
Ha ha ha ! ! !!
ha ha ha , true talk