Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swiftie

Live Messenger users

Guest Swiftie

If you send YouTube links to your contacts do they bounce back with a undeliverable message?Or is it just me?

Guest Swiftie
lol @ you telling me I been reading too much neowin.
Come off my d*ck..I actually just tried to send some drummin vids across to a contact but kept bouncing back..Only just realised its coz my internet had timed out. Quick router reset and everything is kool. (I think)

sometime links get blocked, it's weird sometimes i write one long piece of text then 2 mins later messenger tells me "..... could not be received" pisses me right off

If you send YouTube links to your contacts do they bounce back with a undeliverable message?Or is it just me?
same thing happened to me yesterday. What you can do is change the spelling to youtuve.com and it passes thru

sometime links get blocked, it's weird sometimes i write one long piece of text then 2 mins later messenger tells me "..... could not be received" pisses me right off
Yeahh, i get this alot aswell

Yeahh, i get this alot aswell
SAme here and i copy and paste it about 6 times and it still says teh same thing :D Dunno could be my connection tho...its pureeeeeeeee f*ckeries.

Guest David Braund

i tried sendin a mediafire link yesterday n jus kept bouncing back