Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

Guest Medic
i think we should try sign him in a loan deal coz theres no way arsenes paying that much for him
Lol at loaning him.Valencia are in serious debt they need to sell there best players.Personally i think he will go Madrid.
I agree, no way their loaning him. Looks like hes staying in Spain.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sid Lowe reckons Valencia will do ANYTHING not to sell him to a Spanish club though.Ala Mendieta.If that meant loaning him for a season and getting them of their wage bill with a future transfer in place, who knows?
Exactly but with that if Villa wants to remain in Spain they will have to give in.The club are in debt and I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up at Real Madrid or Barca.

Sid Lowe reckons Valencia will do ANYTHING not to sell him to a Spanish club though.Ala Mendieta.If that meant loaning him for a season and getting them of their wage bill with a future transfer in place, who knows?
Exactly but with that if Villa wants to remain in Spain they will have to give in.The club are in debt and I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up at Real Madrid or Barca.
did he not say that he wants to come to us, therefore i can see us getting him

Premier League target Mark Milligan has put his club future on the back burner as he focuses on international concerns, but a decision is expected over the defender’s destination in the coming weeks.Milligan, who is available on a free transfer from Sydney FC, has been linked with Manchester City and setantasports.com confirmed at the start of the month that Arsenal have been showing an interest in the 22-year-old.He recently angered Australia’s Olympic side when giving late notice of missing a training camp in April in order to travel to Europe to sound out potential destinations, and after being handed a two-game ban he is now focused on impressing in a pre-Olympic tour to Malaysia where the Olyroos will face Ghana, Croatia and Chile.Milligan’s agent, Tom Brookes, has confirmed that the highly-rated defender is pondering his future but at the moment, it is international concerns that are paramount.“We are assessing Mark's options which extend to clubs in Europe,” Brookes told setantasports.com.“He is currently focusing on his pre-Olympic tour in Malaysia as well as the upcoming World Cup qualifiers in June.”It is expected that Milligan’s future will become clearer in the coming weeks as he targets a move to one of Europe’s biggest leagues.

With Mathieu Flamini gone and Alexander Hleb seemingly close to an Emirates exit, the latest name being linked with a move to North London to plug the gap is Sporting midfielder Miguel Veloso.The 22-year-old Portugal international is believed to fit the bill for Wenger, who is looking to replace the Milan-bound Flamini with a similarly defence-minded midfield player.Reports from Veloso’s homeland suggest that negotiations may be entered into over the coming weeks as The Gunners do not want to lose out on him, as he has also courted interest from Manchester City while being constantly linked with their rivals United over the past 18 months.A stumbling block appears in the suggested €30 million (£23.9m) release fee clause in Veloso’s contract, a sum that Portuguese publication O Jogo maintains the Arsenal board will meet in order to secure the player’s services.

Cardiff City manager Dave Jones would be prepared to allow Aaron Ramsey to leave Ninian Park so long as the deal benefits the club and the player.Reports have suggested a number of top-flight sides are tracking the teenager, with a view to swooping for his services in the summer.Ramsey is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Britain after making his breakthrough at Championship side Cardiff.And Jones has admitted it would be 'difficult' to hold onto the 17-year-old, who was named in John Toshack's senior Wales squad for the first time on Thursday, if one of the 'big four' come calling."We don't have to sell him now," Jones said. "But if Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool come calling and the price is right it's difficult to say to the kid you are not going to play with (Wayne) Rooney and (Cristiano) Ronaldo."We have been very honest since we've been at the club and if it is the right deal for the club and the player then we will do it."

Arsenal are believed to be preparing a summer swoop for Marseille starlet Samir Nasri.The Gunners are keen to bolster their midfield options following the departure of Mathieu Flamini to Milan and have identified the French international as their prime target.The 21-year-old signed a new long-term contract at Stade Velodrome just a fortnight ago, but it is understood that the deal was only agreed in order to settle a transfer protocol with the Ligue 1 club.Marseille are subsequently in a position to demand 17.8million euros (£14million) for the player, a figure which Arsene Wenger may struggle to meet.If the Gunners fail in their attempts to bring the playmaker to Emirates Stadium, Internazionale and Real Madrid are expected to renew the interest they showed in Nasri last year.Eric Gerets admits that the likelihood of keeping the midfielder in France looks slim and expects one of Europe's top clubs to come knocking during the close season."Before thinking about bringing in reinforcements over the summer we need to know who is going to stay, and above all the players I want to keep," the Marseille boss told L'Equipe."If there is a big offer for Samir, then of course he will leave."I can't criticize the club because it is the same everywhere. When there is a huge offer made, players leave."

Just think if we got both Ben Arfa and Nasari :D

did he not say that he wants to come to us, therefore i can see us getting him
He was saying he enjoys our style of football and suits him. Still I'd like him to sign.

Whereas the estival mercato did not begin yet, the things already start to move between the Rhone and the Saone. Little used by Alain Perrin, Hatem Ben Arfa, would be, according to RMC, in advanced contact with Arsenal. According to the daily newspaper the Parisian one, the Metz-native medium ground, Miralem Pjanic, could be committed in the days coming with the OL. The player would have already met Jean-Michel Aulas besides…And if the OL lost the best hope of League 1 to recruit the revelation of the championship of France 2007-2008? The question is more than ever of topicality. On a side Hatem Ben Arfa, talent in a pure state, other Miralem Pjanic, young 18 year old almost unknown player in last August.Elected official better hope of L1 last Sunday, Hatem Ben Arfa does not hide his doubts as for the continuation of his career: “when I return concerned, I give all for the team. Afterwards, it is the choice of the coach to make me begin the matches on the bench. It is frustrating not to play but it is the trade. Afterwards, one will see. For the moment, I am in Lyon. But if I remain in Lyon, it is to play” it declared at the conclusion of trophies UNFP of football.According to RMC, Arsenal would be already in advanced contact with the Lyonnais attacker. The two parts would be besides very close to an agreement. The officialization of the possible transfer could be done in the next days. The amount of the transaction as for it is estimated at 20 million euros.Arsène Wenger announced the imminent signature of a player of international level under eight days with the British press. The entrainor of Gunners being in the search of a left winger, any door to believe that it is about international French. But nothing is however still official.Concerning Miralem Pjanic, the discussions with the Olympic Lyonese continue to advance peacefully. According to the Parisian one, the Metz-native medium ground should begin in the days which come with the Rhone-native club. The Bosnian Luxembourger of origin had in addition met the Lyons leaders last Wednesday at the conclusion of the semi-final of the cut of France. Courted by many French and foreign clubs, the player would have given his preference to the OL. One speaks about a five year old contract bordering the 7 million euros. Business to be followed…
http://www.espaceol.info/l-actu-de-l-ol/et...pionnat-de.html

Arsenal ready to move for Werder Bremen midfielder Diego if Hleb departsLast updated at 21:56pm on 16th May 2008Arsenal are ready to move for Werder Bremen's 23-year-old midfielder Diego if Alexander Hleb leaves this summer.Manager Arsène Wenger will be under pressure to make an impact signing and Diego, capped 34 times by Brazil, certainly fits the bill.From the Daily Mail.
Linked with everyone left right and centre now.

This is the article from L'Equipe about Nasri

Originally Posted by L'EquipeNasri, Arsenal’s priorityThe London club hope to be able to rely on the Marseille midfielder next season.On May 7th, Samir Nasri, the Olympique Marseille midfielder extended his contract for a further three seasons. He is now bound to his formative club until 2012. But he won’t stay at OM that long. It’s even possible that he won’t play another season. This signature mostly allowed the player and his employer to precisely define the terms of a future and very probable departure.Samir Nasri has a clause in his new contract. Advised by Jean-Pierre Bernès, he managed to set a price on his upcoming departure. Today, the young international, who hope to be selected by Raymond Domenech to play the next Euros, is valued at 17.8 M€ [around 14M£]. Even if his level this season, blighted by injuries and viral meningitis, has been very inconsistent (he’s still scored 5 goals in Ligue 1), it is a reasonable price for a young playmaker of his ilk. But it is still a bit too much for Arsenal….Arsène Wenger, the English club’s manager, is really keen on recruiting the Marseille player, who will be 21 in just over a month. He likes his versatility, his game, his skills. He also appreciates the man, who has been described to him as composed and mature. Arsène Wenger is on the lookout for midfielders.No agreement at the moment.He’s already lost Mathieu Flamini, who will play next season at AC Milan, and risks seeing Alexander Hleb, his Belarussian, joining FC Barcelona. Samir Nasri would thus be his priority. But no agreement has yet been found between the different parties.Nasri, who doesn’t see himself playing for another French club than Marseille, is said to be excited at the idea of wearing the red and white shirt. He’s waiting. At the moment, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, who manifested themselves at the end of last seaon, have not expressed any sign of interest…Another Frenchman appreciated by the technical staff at the Gunners is Hatem Ben Arfa, the Lyon player, who still hasn’t extended his contract and is maybe waiting, before signing, for the identity of next season’s OL coach. But the first Frenchman to sign for Arsenal this summer may be Francis Coquelin(17 year old). This Laval midfielder has just been through a successful trial with the Gunners a few days ago.He trained with the first team, pulling a muscle at the end of his trial. An injury that forced him to pull out of the U17 Euros, currently taking place in Turkey, where France are in the final. He may find consolation in becoming a Gunner.

Guest Teddy Riley

Again, I'd love either way but because I actually like the player, I don't wanna see him get Rosicky'd especially when you consider he can be better than Fabregas.