Sign in to follow this  
Frank Furta

Good morning.

So its a lovely hot sunday and im feeling in a extremely good mood.. gonna go get my haircut then chill in sum pub garden sumwhere, followed by makin lhot sweaty love to one of many female companions. Whats ur plans for such a lovely sunday?

gonna chill in the sun then bbq, then play xbox.

I wanna go out but I've got work to do so i'm considering goin park and do my work there.

lol@ revision/work/anything that don't involve beer and sun tbh.

Go out, get a few bits for this afternoon and enjoy the last day of the Premiership, may multi-screen the games.

My Uncle J's BBQ. :D & Im taking a whole bunch of friends since he can fit us all in there. Nice opportunity for details and pics to be shared about last night.

lol@ revision/work/anything that don't involve beer and sun tbh.
c/s.i gotta feeling i could be drunk today though.. Drinking in the sun always gets me fuked.
lol, i remember once i went down this beach pub, had 4 bottles of corona and spent from 3 in the afternoon till about 10 at night in bed with the worst headache imaginable!
31f4ae4f40e01198924dada752a00bc7.png
eh?

Didnt wanna make another thread Shipwrecked is coming on, on channel 4 for anyone whos ineterested.I would love to go on that show but I dont think I could cope for 3 months.

Didnt wanna make another thread Shipwrecked is coming on, on channel 4 for anyone whos ineterested.I would love to go on that show but I dont think I could cope for 3 months.
thats the sadest programme on tv, a bunch of retards on a island together that thinks the sun shines out of there ass

thats the sadest programme on tv, a bunch of retards on a island together that thinks the sun shines out of there ass
LolBut its something to watch on a sundayplus when u only have 1-5 and sky is been taken over by family you have no choice. Allow thhe old peoples shows they show on sunday *flicks to bbc1 and sees songs of prayer commin on soon*

Right now i am conserving Carls energy...After I have finished gathering the chakra...gunna go driving with my friendSummer is nice to be honesy

Nice day.Gonna watch football, then play football. If I'm pissed at the United score somebody's getting slided the knee up.Gonna be LIVE.

those of you mixing alcohol and sun u will need an extra cupl of litres of water to go with that to prevent yr dehydration or sickness]that is my Clue For The Day today

doin assigments, so pissed tho cause the weather is so lovelyyyy

well, today mine and three other families from our street are going to the park for a couple of hours. I've got so much work to do so I might take some of it with me.

same here, but 3 months no telly, no net (i'm addicted i don't care) I don't know how I'd do it.

It is a wicked day.so i'm gonna go to the park later, i don't wanna get burned in the strong heat.not a good look.

should be revising but cbawas gonna go get my haircut cbajust gonna lay on my floor until i get the energy to move again. brb