Good morning.

Frank Furta

lol@ revision/work/anything that don't involve beer and sun tbh.
c/s.i gotta feeling i could be drunk today though.. Drinking in the sun always gets me fuked.
lol, i remember once i went down this beach pub, had 4 bottles of corona and spent from 3 in the afternoon till about 10 at night in bed with the worst headache imaginable!
31f4ae4f40e01198924dada752a00bc7.png
eh?

Didnt wanna make another thread Shipwrecked is coming on, on channel 4 for anyone whos ineterested.I would love to go on that show but I dont think I could cope for 3 months.
thats the sadest programme on tv, a bunch of retards on a island together that thinks the sun shines out of there ass

Didnt wanna make another thread Shipwrecked is coming on, on channel 4 for anyone whos ineterested.I would love to go on that show but I dont think I could cope for 3 months.
thats the sadest programme on tv, a bunch of retards on a island together that thinks the sun shines out of there ass
LolBut its something to watch on a sundayplus when u only have 1-5 and sky is been taken over by family you have no choice. Allow thhe old peoples shows they show on sunday *flicks to bbc1 and sees songs of prayer commin on soon*

well, today mine and three other families from our street are going to the park for a couple of hours. I've got so much work to do so I might take some of it with me.

same here, but 3 months no telly, no net (i'm addicted i don't care) I don't know how I'd do it.