Do the Ends really know what Funky House is?

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the weekend to begin *looses control*on topicFrom what i've seen its half and half. Some know and some don't. I usually find the ones who don't have some NEXT f*ckery of the meaning of funky house.

Wow, I just bothered to watch the video, didnt realise it was bare clips....Most of that's commercial disco house bruv. Not Funky House or what UK heads are just calling 'Funky'
I DONT KNOW IF THE ENDS KNOW IT OR NOT BUT ALL I KNOW IS...I BEEN PLAYING THE DJ PEREMPY CD IN MY CAR THESE LAST COUPLA DAYSGOES HAND IN HAND WITH THE WEATHER
*SPUDS*

when did the funky house craze strti swear it was with tht cured cause bichanywyelectro funk>funky house
ye it was dat one tune, cure n cause dat started it all....tbh that tune>>>>>>>than 99% of funky house made these days....dunno im nt really feelin the beats, its the same wid bassline but for different reasons, both genre only offer me the few tracks here n there that are sick...like pickin a needle in a haystack.the good funky house tunes would be nice zoners business in a rave, but its all champagne, shoes n shirts affair at these funky tings.

Guest PennyTraitor

i werent on funky house, i used to hate it. but when ur in the dance, champagned off and everyone starts doing the funky skank. . . boy.

Somebody wants me to make a FH track for a vocalist because hes on making waves this summer.Now the thing is if i make the real stuff im shook hes gonna go "ergh what is this?"And im gonna lecture him on what FH is but ultimately end up making the fraff that im so not on.
Well now, its more that the London/UK style of Funky is the sh*t you hear Supa D, NG, Perempay, Geeneus and all them playin which is more of a grimer type of Funky with the drums & melodiesThen the more european stuff is like whats in the video but seeings as whats gettin played moslty these days on Radio etc is the type i said in my first line then im guessin the singer would want somethin like that

i werent on funky house, i used to hate it. but when ur in the dance, champagned off and everyone starts doing the funky skank. . . boy.
ye thats wot i mean sum of dem beats in a club get ppl doin sum tribal skanking :D but aside from that ders nuffin much to it, nt much substance imo.