British Throw Away 10 Billion Pounds Worth of Food Annually

DJ Stashman

WRAP, Waste and Resources Action Programme in Britain has discovered that the average family in Britain throws away untouched food that is perfectly good to the value of 610 pounds each year.The total value of food thrown away all over Britain is 10 billion pounds a year and one billion of that still had a current use-by date.That amount of food can fill Wembley Stadium eight times. Chief Executive of WRAP. Liz Goodwin; "What shocked me most was the cost of our food waste at a time of rising food bills, and generally a tighter pull on our purse strings."can't the government give us a fukkin break?? blame the children

the new trend in Channel U videos will probably show ballers in Sainsbury's buying sh*t loads of food. Spitting bars down the isles while they load up the trolleys (ruff ryders style).At home they then throw it in the bin or have a food fight without eating any of it.Cars and platinum was sooooo 07

No normal person throws away food for no reason.food out of date = throw it awayfeeling full after half a plate = throw the rest away cos you know you wont eat other half.food dont taste nice = throw it awayTheres nothing the goverment can do or say that will make me NOT throw food away.

No normal person throws away food for no reason.food out of date = throw it awayfeeling full after half a plate = throw the rest away cos you know you wont eat other half.food dont taste nice = throw it awayTheres nothing the goverment can do or say that will make me NOT throw food away.
people waste food.they buy more than they need to, they cook more than they need to, then they throw it away.certain people dont even keep left overs - they just bin it "we wont eat the rest of this turkey"are you mad? at christmas we lived on chicken for 3 days until it was finishedand then you get people who follow sell my dates religiously: "oh no the bread goes off today" just f*ckin check and you will be able to see/smell if its gone off.