Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Recommend an album

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

been away from the music game for a while, couldn't tell you whats fresh and what isn't. Anyway ive got a rapidshare account and 40 blanks so recommend some good albums/mixtapes that have come out withing the last 6 months. Been listening to Harlem world over and over all week, so theres my old one anyone who hasn't heard this album slap yourself then download!Newish album - ledisi, lost and found (big album).

Guest David Braund

DJ Drama - Gangsta Grillz The AlbumCanon Remix >>> Makin Money Smokin >>>

Amy Winehouse - Back to black SICK album (better than frank imo) ignore her druggy ways her music is what matters Pink- MisunderstoodIts not a depressing album BUT it has PASSION. Real life stories not none of this just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine oooooooooooooooo bidnessAaliyah- Greatest hitsTimbo beats are ALOTB2k- Pandemoniumlulz *listens to girlfriend*

Guest Esquilax

foo fighters - the colour and the shapescoff all you want the tunes on this album >>>>>

Guest Flat Eric

wretch 32 - learn from mah mixtapedwele - subjectlyfe jennings - lyfe 1234568910 (or woteva)

foo fighters - the colour and the shapescoff all you want the tunes on this album >>>>>
disappointment tbh

Guest Esquilax
disappointment tbh
the album was a disappointment?are you f*ck*ng musically challenged?it infuses perfect melodies with different styles and punctuated lyrics

disappointment tbh
the album was a disappointment?are you f*ck*ng musically challenged?it infuses perfect melodies with different styles and punctuated lyrics
it lacked somethin which they had in their previous albums imoi didn't really giv it a try tbh

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Harlem World ain't all that imo.Few standout songs, most of the album was mediocre.
one of the few albums i can listen to start to finish. The flow and energys sick.You wanna get $, looking at me, love u so, niggaz wannas act, feel so good**, what you want, cheat on you (jay-zs flow), 24 hours to live**, jealous guy>>>>>most peoples rap career.kinda on a jazz flex on the moment as well.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
kinda on a jazz flex on the moment as well.
Check out the Terence Blanchard album I mentioned. Haunting, powerful, masterfully-crafted music.
safe. will check it out.

blanchardkatrina.jpgA little under a year old, but I missed the boat on this one til recently. f*ck*ng beautiful music
do u have a link for this?please