Sign in to follow this  
Gillie

Scorcher appreciation

When scorcher was sick before wretch f*cked up he headYou know the drill, Post lyrics, sets, videos ect ect...

ive come to the conclusion that at his peak scorcher was the most f*cked artist to come from the grime scene. . . everybody knows his lyrics , if he spat them old lyrics in a dance now the wheels would be endless . . .ill have a look for some audio . . .

ive come to the conclusion that at his peak scorcher was the most f*cked artist to come from the grime scene. . . everybody knows his lyrics , if he spat them old lyrics in a dance now the wheels would be endless . . .ill have a look for some audio . . .
c/s

showred this set completelyDEADED.some one up this.

quik upload from ur friendly neighbour bauerthis set rip is f*ckin amazing, scorcher at his best. the bars on this are my favorite of scorcher's materialtoo much imo

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11861568a28ed08a/

rip scorcher

Guest Flat Eric

beg you upload that battle riddim on mp3 if you can somehow

old SCORCHER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the best in the grime scene.

Battle Riddim (ft. Ears, Jammer & Tempa T)

http://rapidshare.com/files/114197794/renamed_Scorcher_Ears_Jammer_Tempa_T_-_Battle_Riddim.mp3

No Bass Freestyle

http://rapidshare.com/files/114198418/Scorcher_-_No_Bass_Freestyle.mp3

I presume everyone has that hustlin' 3style cos it was just toooo much but if you don't:

http://rapidshare.com/files/114198758/23_-_Scorcher_-_Hustlin__Bonus_Freestyle_.mp3

Guest Tronics

It's Scorcher not no talkerFlick out the ting like Luke sky walkerMight see me in the endz with Francis.Yeah i'm the boy that stabbed up WalkerOld Scorcher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________The guy came like a more consistent version of Escobar.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Might see me in the endz with Francis.Yeah i'm the boy that stabbed up Walker
Might see me in the endz with Francis.Might see me in the endz with WalkerWhen he changed that lyric to the version you quoted, it was the beginning of the end for him.After that he started all his stupid shank talk, and bringing in all the yank sh*t.

Boy better know u can go on den go on denboy better know u'll get kill off killy
Thats Revolver you clownBut anywayBars upon barsSome big gun shot man a aim at your head side//Clap suttin make half of your head slide//Duppy off man at the hospital bed side//man on leg shots man im on a head vibe//I lift the pumper spin around lif up da ting den dump shots at the next guy//Big shotgun pressed at ur left eye//make a mover your a dead guy//Who's got that Schorcher showering set where he's spitting for 7 mins on Axe?The pinnacle of Schorcher imo.

ull get left in the woods like a panda,scorcher 'used to be' sicki dont know wat posesed man to halve the speed of his flow and turn his voice into some whispermaybe that diary business guy thought he wud be the next craig david or something

Scorcher Vs. Royal Clash

http://www.zshare.net/audio/119107181375e56a/

imo scorcher started to fall off when him and the movement made that song crying about mercston, i reckon all of them turned homo from there.

I lost all my good CB sets i was pissed in a way.who's got audio of his remixed revolver bars that start somethin like "we can do this bare ways, me comin 2 ur house on bare days"Summer/Autumn 05 Cold Blooded had DISGUSTINGLY f*cked sets every week

Was his best when they all had their bars with M.Tthem S-C-O-R-C-H-E-RI'LL BUSS YOUR HEAD LEAVE YOU IN ERYOU NEED TO KNOW I'M EVILTHROW BATTERY ACID IN YOUR FACEbut I lost them sets, plus he was still using his classic bars back then

Rudeboy gimme space gimme room gimme room gimme space.Topic should be eleven pages longer. Will get on a hype and post Scorcher bars soon.