Scorcher appreciation

Gillie

I lost all my good CB sets i was pissed in a way.who's got audio of his remixed revolver bars that start somethin like "we can do this bare ways, me comin 2 ur house on bare days"Summer/Autumn 05 Cold Blooded had DISGUSTINGLY f*cked sets every week
Those Revo remix bars were COLD.WE CAN DO THIS BARE WAYSME UP IN UR HOUSE IN BARE DAYSNO BALLY ON, DO TINGS BAREFACEBLAH BLAH BLAH DRAG MAN DOWN THE STAIRCASEI MEK GUNSHOT FLY TRU DA AIRWAVESGUNSHOT CRASH INNA UR HEAD LIKE TALIBAN AIRWAYSLICK OFF UR HEAD WITH A CHAIRBASEPLUSIMASLIMJIMf*ckPUMPINGBAREWEIGHTSI'LLPUMPSUTTINOFFBAREFACERUNINYOURMUM'SDRUMBAREFACELIKEWHO'SSKINNYTHEN?PLUSI DON'T MAKE BEATS THAT MAN WANNA SKANK TOI MAKE sh*t THAT MAN WANNA BOTTLE AND SHANK TOWRAP MAN FOR A BOX AND A 'ALF WITH A BIG FOUR-FIVE AND A SMILE LIKE "THANK YOU"LICK A BOOKIES, A P.O. OR A EVEN A BANK TOI MAKE TALIBAN BADDERMAN SHOWERMAN MUSICFLICK OUT YOUR SHANK AND USE ITTUNES THAT YUTES WANNA BANG TOAERGHQLIGWEIGQERGQ RJWRJ JRYKKYTKWYK WWRJRJWRJJTRJRTJRTJRTJ;W;;;EQ;;

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost all my good CB sets i was pissed in a way.who's got audio of his remixed revolver bars that start somethin like "we can do this bare ways, me comin 2 ur house on bare days"Summer/Autumn 05 Cold Blooded had DISGUSTINGLY f*cked sets every week
Those Revo remix bars were COLD.WE CAN DO THIS BARE WAYSME UP IN UR HOUSE IN BARE DAYSNO BALLY ON, DO TINGS BAREFACEBLAH BLAH BLAH DRAG MAN DOWN THE STAIRCASEI MEK GUNSHOT FLY TRU DA AIRWAVESGUNSHOT CRASH INNA UR HEAD LIKE TALIBAN AIRWAYSLICK OFF UR HEAD WITH A CHAIRBASEPLUSIMASLIMJIMf*ckPUMPINGBAREWEIGHTSI'LLPUMPSUTTINOFFBAREFACERUNINYOURMUM'SDRUMBAREFACELIKEWHO'SSKINNYTHEN?PLUSI DON'T MAKE BEATS THAT MAN WANNA SKANK TOI MAKE sh*t THAT MAN WANNA BOTTLE AND SHANK TOWRAP MAN FOR A BOX AND A 'ALF WITH A BIG FOUR-FIVE AND A SMILE LIKE "THANK YOU"LICK A BOOKIES, A P.O. OR A EVEN A BANK TOI MAKE TALIBAN BADDERMAN SHOWERMAN MUSICFLICK OUT YOUR SHANK AND USE ITTUNES THAT YUTES WANNA BANG TOAERGHQLIGWEIGQERGQ RJWRJ JRYKKYTKWYK WWRJRJWRJJTRJRTJRTJRTJ;W;;;EQ;;
Upload I begI'm uppin some tings still.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

BEG SOMEONE UP SOME OLD COLD BLOODED AXE FM SETS. LOST ALL MINE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO.Only a few guys on RWD even cared about Cold Blooded back when they were doing these sets in like 04/05 (mainly North London heads, Iceberg is one I remember specifically), so it's probably a long shot finding anyone on here who's got them.THERE WAS ONE I LOST WHERE THEY PLAYED LOADS OF REGGAE IN THE FIRST HALF HOUR, IT WAS f*ck*ng SICK.I THINK THE FIRST TUNE PLAYED ON THE SET WAS "IS THAT YOUR CHICK" BY MEMPHIS BLEEK & MISSY ELLIOT, IF THAT HELPS.SOMEONE MUST HAVE THIS f*ck*ng SET, HONESTLY.

c/s with scrappingtonbeg a yuke upload old cb sets not the bait ones thats been up b4 thoughmeanwhile..im doin this ting i was asking around about u inthis ting im doing this ting im new in this ting and i gone way past u in this tingim on tv on channel u in this ting yr at the back of the q in this ting them boys took 1 look at my bike and said scorcher yr doin this ting''this kind of sh*t plus buying the little kids water was when scorcher was epitomising the new wave of grime mcing tbhlol @ me and my boys injoke were wed see a pizza gogo delivery bike and say scorcher yr doing this tinglol @ listening to the scorcher clips from ruffskwad rinsessions and not the full setplus scorcher over wiley beats>>>>maybe war report killed him in a way who knows,gift certainly deaded him in a way

c/s with scrappingtonbeg a yuke upload old cb sets not the bait ones thats been up b4 thoughmeanwhile..im doin this ting i was asking around about u inthis ting im doing this ting im new in this ting and i gone way past u in this tingim on tv on channel u in this ting yr at the back of the q in this ting them boys took 1 look at my bike and said scorcher yr doin this ting''this kind of sh*t plus buying the little kids water was when scorcher was epitomising the new wave of grime mcing tbhlol @ me and my boys injoke were wed see a pizza gogo delivery bike and say scorcher yr doing this tinglol @ listening to the scorcher clips from ruffskwad rinsessions and not the full setplus scorcher over wiley beats>>>>maybe war report killed him in a way who knows,gift certainly deaded him in a way
Winwarring some sets.

Also.I shot jack crack in a back alley0.8 then back to the gyallyPhone lines ringing againI gotta shot another 0.2 to a cat called DannyJump in the whip then back to the alleyTreat all cats the same I ain't pallyScorchers big so I'm on the road all day like bloods and crips in CaliI shot white like BarryKnuckles the wickedest ting on the block like Grannies (WTF)I know big dogsMight see us in a two seater with the strap and a ballyI ain't ballyCarry on I'll put the bally on and then catch you on ya LarriesLets go back in the dayBack to school, back to basicsOne crep two lacesBack to arms back to funBack to one on one with no gunsBack to the afro pick in the big gymBack to the barbers for a quick trimBack to back in the playgroundBack to banging on the table double O skwad on the radioBack to girls back to ballBack to moving to man cause he goes to another schoolBack to cochin back to boppinSchool match back to all the gash watchingGetting suspendedBack to the day that school endedBack to turning sixteenBack to Friday last period at 3:15T H U GI ain't gotta spell it out you're not thatIt's not that we got P's involvedOne or two G's involved so you best come off thatThe act that you're putting on put offWe got off on the wrong foot so I had to take mans foot offI mean break mans foot offLike cooks said NAH NAH NAH come off all thatActing GANGSTER I'm off all thatI got man that'll bast their ganz off all thatGuns ain't cheapYou ain't got a score in ya hands so I know that you can't afford thatSo come off all thatBefore you get caught slipping up on a one offAnd gotta run off and cant bust no gun offStop listening D BlockStyles P and them mandem have got you thinking the wrong stuffPick a fight with somebody else I'm the wrong stuffYou'll get a head full of hot stuffI'm a real badman on the road when I see you I see that Jenny on the block stuffHe thinks his rough now so he don't smile in picturesHe weren't always like thisLast year you might see him with the wife in the picturesNow he rolls with a knife to the picturesSpent one or two nights on the roadAnd thinks he knows anythingKnows everythingGot a heart of gold he thinks his heart is coldBut I see through him like dark shades

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Scorcher when Cookie was on CB >> _______________.
Biggup NWO for the rips still.These days was good, noone listened back then.
Co-sign fully.

Ninja, flick out da ting push it in yaUnder your skin like a splinterYou'll be off quick like a sprinterStart tackling mans like its the 90's and my name was Arjen(swear its meant to be Aaronnot Arjen) WinterSuper bike rider, vechile tinterI'll burn your house to a cinderI use to sell drugs and collect my piece like a printerI spit fast dont whisper, dont spit fast like TwistaCome to your set start firing off duppyman bars that will lik off your face not miss yaListen up mister, I dont wanna start slappin up man like there my sisterCome off the bad man ting it dont fit ya, I'll send man dem to get yaCHEEEZE

Ninja, flick out da ting push it in yaUnder your skin like a splinterYou'll be off quick like a sprinterStart tackling mans like its the 90's and my name was Aron WinterSuper bike rider, vechile tinterI'll burn your house to a cinderI use to sell drugs and collect my piece like a printerI spit fast dont whisper, dont spit fast like TwistaCome to your set start firing off duppyman bars that will lik off your face not miss yaListen up mister, I dont wanna start slappin up man like there my sisterCome off the bad man ting it dont fit ya, I'll send man dem to get yaCHEEEZE
Sickest bar ever. Just sent for his sister like lolwut.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Start tackling mans like its the 90's and my name was Arjen(swear its meant to be Aaronnot Arjen) Winter
Haha, that always used to jar me as well.Scorcher's some fake football fan.Probably prefers baseball & NFL nowadays.