We a bun badmind...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest David Braund

well obv if its sutin i dont listen to alot the big differences would appear minuteso when my mum switches from a soca tune to whatever that tune i posted up is i dnt even clock the difference coz i never listen to that music

Dont know tbh. On a real, I reckon i could but if I couldnt I wouldnt say they all sound the same, then try to defend it. Thing is there isnt much similarity between Dancehall and Reggae let alone either of them to Soca/Calypso

Soca's definitely down there with Bassline and that sh*t Judge Jules/ Paul Okenfold/ whoever it is that comes on after Goldfinger plays.
lolU need to go to a dance where theyre plying soca... u will change ur tune...no pun intendedand ss if u can just plainface carnival like that

Soca's definitely down there with Bassline and that sh*t Judge Jules/ Paul Okenfold/ whoever it is that comes on after Goldfinger plays.
lolU need to go to a dance where theyre plying soca... u will change ur tune...no pun intendedand ss if u can just plainface carnival like that
Last time I heard it played, I was getting one slow whine (old man would say scrubsin) with one girl to some Dancehall then that came on. Killed the whole mood man. We tried to carry on but it was a long ting, neither of us were on the Soca ting so we called a truce.Time before that was most prob the hottest day in my life and for the most part, I was standing there, head in hands thinking WTF man. The only thing that saved it that day was the train. Soca is easy to get a whine to and thats its only saving grace. Saying that, the whole place went crazy. Water being dashed about everywhere, even red bull, guiness and cranberry was getting dashed so it wasnt t'ree bad.Tunes like "Nanny whine... Nanny whine down low, Nanny whine down low" and "(But Kim) Who di hell Kim? What foolishness you tawkin? You betta check your helt' and go and check your self" amongst others are humungous though. Classic is "Audreee, where dyu get dat suga... suga boom suga boom boom". Greatest ever Soca song ever made