tottenham and evertons dream of coming top 4 is nothing but a fantasy

The Somalian

I was thinking about this tottenham done well when they came 5th twice but Arsenal were terrible in those two seasons and they were are transistion period looking at todays points tally it sums up the dominance of the top 4 if anything they will get stronger because liverpool wont be dropping as many pointsso keep on dreaming lad-ies A good seasonArsenal to win the preimer league 2008/09Hold tight Man city lmfaodo you think Andy gray stays at home and actually studies bare matches?

I was thinking about this tottenham done well when they came 5th twice but Arsenal were terrible in those two seasons and they were are transistion period looking at todays points tally it sums up the dominance of the top 4 if anything they will get stronger because liverpool wont be dropping as many pointsso keep on dreaming lad-ies A good seasonArsenal to win the preimer league 2008/09Hold tight Man city lmfaodo you think Andy gray stays at home and actually studies bare matches?
Won't happen. Liverpool have a much better chance than you man next year imo.

and u say we talk fantasies. Everton have finished 4th recently and spurs came close so it could happen just unlikely