Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

afc The 1 Year Anniversary...

Off Tottenham being in the bottom half of the league.Celebrate!SMH.Stay there till August, you cunts.

You could also say its the 3rd year anniversary of winning nothing as well...O waits thats you :DCelebrate!

You could also say its the 3rd year anniversary of winning nothing as well...O waits thats you :DCelebrate!
LMFAOEnded his thread differently.Someone lock this please.:D

No worries that is a f*ck*ng tune!Kool and The Gang, must go find tracks in my collection to put on.Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum yahoooo

LMAOHe's officially lost it.When you going on Holiday again mate?

LMAO @ "expecting" to get slewed.TF>>>>>>>>:DGetting to that nervous wreck stage again eh TF mate?

ahh Stat you ruined the chain...
Lol, I see what you was doing but I couldn't help it.Got the white guy over here boogying.

Lol. Stat your funny.These Tottenham rats be in here a LOT reading Arsenal sh*t.Knew they couldnt resist...I see they started a three year anniversary thread, SMH, and they say I lost the plot...

LMFAO @ TF typing while under the influence of alcohol because he is celebrating we finished 11th.:D

Suggest you take a rest TF mate.Things look to have got the better of you.Calm down. Take a deep breath. Have a drink even....

Talk about changing the gist of the thread because you got slewed.LMAOTF>>>>f*ckin goofball.

Tf is still living in the past, Arsenal ain't a club that win stuff anymore.

How many cups you seen Spurs win in your life mate?!
lol @ drawing for the pasti might aswell say how many cup winners cups have u won in the 60sno one carehow many 1-0 did u get under george graham?how many did we? its irrelivantlets look at bit more recent..what did u achieve this seasonreally though& now your losing your players in the summer..not even progress pissed