Bossman £8.77 ???

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

No munch in d yard so i went to d cornershopsupermarkets all shut at 4 das y i went deranywaaayi pikd up a pack of fish fingers, 2 pint milk, 3 cherry cokes, pitta bread and a rizlawent to the counter the tamale(o o o oo o na nana na na na) cheks it out n goes 8.77i look at him wid a plainface and go (lil jon)whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat(lil jon)i might b ballin but i aint got p to dash aboutso i asked him to re calculate and its still 8.77so on my way to yard im finkin wtf cost so much kah i wud get this from tesco for a 5vergot home n mumsies flipd lolshes like how u gna b chukin ur money abouty do cornershop mandem hav such high pricess

u wouldn't get that for a 5er at tesco anyway
4 pint milk in tesco is 2 poundfish fingers r a nuggetcherry coke 1.50 for 3pitta bread 50 prizla 27pso yeah 27 pish ova
seen 1.50 for 3 cherry cokes not around my ways an 27p for rizla i see your not up with the big boys yet

4 pint milk in tesco is 2 poundfish fingers r a nuggetcherry coke 1.50 for 3pitta bread 50 prizla 27pso yeah 27 pish ova
seen 1.50 for 3 cherry cokes not around my ways an 27p for rizla i see your not up with the big boys yet
Get me lol 1xCherry Coke is about 90p

is the yout talkin bout small rizlas?and what kind of fish fingers are u gettin for a pand?

The cornershop down the road from my 6th form is sick, everythin proper cheap 30p for all cans, 25p for pack of crispsGo to the shop over the road and its double price :D
those prices remind me of the old days

Get me lol 1xCherry Coke is about 90p
SURLEY HES TALKING ABOUT CANS