SAW THIS ON SOMEONE'S SIG

Mr. Martinez

''Mr/Ms African Christian, don't you ever wonder why God decided that we were going to be one of the last people to hear about him?Don't you think it's a bit unfair that we were left knowing absolutely nothing until a bunch of British Victorian missionaries and slavedrivers came along?''..re

in parts of africa churches have been unearthed and they have been there since b4 the missionaries cameor is that from the extosistmy friend said b4 white people showed us about sex we were f*ck*ng r women diffrently tearing up the pom hence missionary position

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

It is saying that, all these EXTREMELY DEVOUT africans that beleive in god...(christian ones)what was there before?Did everyone in africa simply go to hell before missionaries decided to tell them that their previous culture meant nothing & forced them to accept christianity?If god loved them so why would he allow this tp happen?etcetcI think so anyway.Honestly it does amuse me the extent at which a lot of black families, africans in particular follow the western christian beleifs/ideals as if they came from the very lips of God himself.A lota Irony tbh..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
in parts of africa churches have been unearthed and they have been there since b4 the missionaries cameor is that from the extosistmy friend said b4 white people showed us about sex we were f*ck*ng r women diffrently tearing up the pom hence missionary position
lmao.WHat you talkin about missonary position?There are monkeys & apes that have sex missionary, people did too.

It is saying that, all these EXTREMELY DEVOUT africans that beleive in god...(christian ones)what was there before?Did everyone in africa simply go to hell before missionaries decided to tell them that their previous culture meant nothing & forced them to accept christianity?If god loved them so why would he allow this tp happen?etcetcI think so anyway.Honestly it does amuse me the extent at which a lot of black families, africans in particular follow the western christian beleifs/ideals as if they came from the very lips of God himself.A lota Irony tbh..
getmejesus said this jesus said thati was at one god debate, man was like jesus said blablablasomeone: "o did he really say that?"christ advocate: "yea, its highlighted in red"smh

i doubt the real devout african christians consider christianity a western thing, alot of hoopla over nothing tbh.

lmao

I WAS TYPING ON THE PS3what i was saying is that my freind said when we were in africa b4 missionaries we were having sex
Isn't the fact that there were people in Africa before the missonaries came along evidence enough of sex?

how else wer they supposed to find out about it?internet?
The Christian God concept is supposedly all knowing. He proved his existence to people in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq etc, but the majority of African's were left not knowing anything about this particular God's existence.That was until Cornelius and Winston came along and brainwashed everyone and so on, smashing their homes and burning their books and so on.....then introduced Jesus Christ all freindly-like :D

EXACTLY!!!In the West, people are closing down churches because they have not added any value to their lives, but have instead spread ignorance. Even the same European merchants who gave us these ''holy scriptures'' are thinking of new ways of advancing their lives through reason and science.Slavery still exists KMT. But people just want to believe it because they feel comfortable. That's why they pick and choose, like what happens anytime I bring up the Curse of Ham around a Christian or Phophet Mohammed's apparent racist remarks and racism in the Hadith around a Muslim (although I'm very cautious about the latter because you know how that goes).

Guest TimeBomb
''Mr/Ms African Christian, don't you ever wonder why God decided that we were going to be one of the last people to hear about him?Don't you think it's a bit unfair that we were left knowing absolutely nothing until a bunch of British Victorian missionaries and slavedrivers came along?''..re
god has always existed, but it took white missionaries to explain the teachings of christianity to the africans, but yea the arabs took islam to africa a long time before.