Sign in to follow this  
I.B.Blackman

Another Feedback Thread...

the first 9 seconds made me sadit got better thogood tune, will vocal and pay no royalties.

Tbh it doesnt sound like the Funky thats comin from the UK so the guy who wants to vocal it probably wont even know it is Funky (like you said in your previous thread)I just think the Drums are all wrong, need more of that tribal type feel and that aplaudin stuff i wernt feelin, a softer melody would be nice added to it but i like the melody thats on it now aswell

Btw, what i said above is to make it sound more like the UK FunkyIf the guy is an actual music guy who knows about Funky then there should be no problem but without knowing who it is and by the topic you made before i can tell he'll be expectin something different

its cool, listen to some more fucnky house and take what u can from them. have a friend whos ipod is 99% house, he would be a good critic.

open reasonput down a 4x4 patternlayer rex bongos/congas over the toptake a malstrom/subtractor preset blineplay some keys on a rhodessend to perempay etcbecome famous in the "uk funky" scene.