Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Rave Anthems

That tune that goes: "raving i'm raviiiiiing" something about the sun shining down on my face, i got it on vinyl on the other side of WE RE but i dunno the name of it, Gayle should know tbh.

THIS f*ck*ng VERSION!!!! *Goes off to have a mix*

That tune that goes: "raving i'm raviiiiiing" something about the sun shining down on my face, i got it on vinyl on the other side of WE RE but i dunno the name of it, Gayle should know tbh.
Shut up and Dance - Ravin im RavinBig boy tune.shut up and dance are sick.

EVERYONE NOW"Put on my raving shoes"

Shut up and Dance - Ravin im RavinBig boy tune.shut up and dance are sick.
Sick tune, everyone in the eave sings along and the skanks

Yes shut up and dance were at seone and that came on i was going nuts.People started taking a trainer off and waving it in the air.Them sort of raves>>>>>_______.Pure vibes.

i got a really old skool jungle tune (so old it mixes into garage) with the sample from Pulp Fiction "the path of the righteous man etc...." before the drop and someone shouting something like "this could be high" sick tune if anyone knows wot it's called i'll be grateful i got it on one of them old boots vinyls.

Large up these tunes are massive keep coming with them so many bangers i forgot about.
Truss im skanking in my seat now