The Official Transfer Speculation Thread

HangTheDJ

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
A three-man delegation from Newcastle United watched St Etienne's highly-rated striker Bafetimbi Gomis in action on Saturday night. Manager Kevin Keegan, along with assistant Terry McDermott and director of football Dennis Wise were flown into Paris in order to give the forward the once-over during PSG's relegation struggle against their UEFA Cup-chasing visitors.Gomis is one of the hottest properties in European football and St Etienne are believed to have put a price of around 22m Euros on his head. The trio were believed to have been whisked into Paris on owner Mike Ashley's private jet as the Toon begin to beef up their plans for next season's assault on the Barclays Premier League.
no thanks, but if Smith (please jah) gets sold and Vidukas injuries serious then we do need a striker.

VfB Stuttgart are lining up a move to bring Andrei Voronin back to the Bundesliga from Premiership side Liverpool.oronin has had a far from spectacular season at Anfield following his summer free transfer from Bayer Leverkusen. He has failed to cement a regular starting place with Rafa Benitez preferring Fernando Torres and Dirk Kuyt as his attacking options. The Ukrainian international has made 19 league appearances mostly as a substitute and scored five times in the process. In his last season at Bayer Leverkusen he played 31 times bagging 10 ten goals. Stuttgart sporting director Jochen Schneider has reportedly already made contact with the 29 year old’s advisor Andrej Golowasch over a possible move to the Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion. Voronin’s contract with the Reds runs until 2011 but it is understood they are willing to unload the player as they seek to reinforce their squad for next season. Stuttgart are also not averse to taking the forward on loan if a permanent move cannot be sealed. The Ukrainian has had previous spells in Germany with Mainz, Cologne and Borussia Mönchengladbach.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

voronin aint even sh*t though his work rate and first touch is pretty good. Its hard to look good when you aren't given consistent starts. As a 4th choice striker you can't do much better.

Guest haze-e
voronin aint even sh*t though his work rate and first touch is pretty good. Its hard to look good when you aren't given consistent starts. As a 4th choice striker you can't do much better.
Voronin is sh*t.

About work rate pppppppfffffffffffffftttttttttt.He was shocking against Arsenal in the C/L when he came on. Was not chasing any balls, particularly one where Aurelio almost got caught out of position trying to get the ball that Voro easily could have got. Liverpool fans know what I am talking about here. I could not take that. It was the last straw. Nemeth would make a better 4th striker than him.

adebayor is off

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR has put Barcelona and AC Milan on red alert by admitting he is "pleased" to hear they are interested in him. The Togo international had a sensational season for Arsenal but failed to help the Gunners win any silverware. Arsene Wenger has now endured three successive trophyless seasons and pressure is mounting on the Frenchman to keep his young side together. With Mathieu Flamini quitting the Emirates for Milan and Alex Hleb set to join Inter, the Gunners could now also face losing their star striker. Adebayor said: "For a young Togolese, a 24-year-old, to see Barcelona or Milan follow you is very flattering. It pleases me. "For the moment, I am happy at Arsenal. One will see what will occur thereafter." Adebayor scored 30 goals this season and was named in the PFA's Premier League Team of the Year. And two superb performances against Milan in the Champions League quarter-finals have seen the £7million signing from Monaco catch the eye of Europe's big boys.

ALEX HLEB has given a pathetic excuse for his Arsenal transfer demand — London is too NOISY. The Belarus star, 27, is a target for Inter Milan and claims he wants to quit the Emirates this summer because he hates life in the capital. Arsene Wenger has threatened to make him rot in the reserves rather than let him go to Italy. But Hleb insisted: “I’m not a big city man, I need my retreat, that’s why I’m often in Germany. “Stuttgart is my second home, my friends are there and it is where I feel most comfortable.” His agent Nikolai Shpilevski said: “Alex is tired of the noisy and chaotic life in London and feels like living in calmer surroundings.”

Guest haze-e
ALEX HLEB has given a pathetic excuse for his Arsenal transfer demand — London is too NOISY. The Belarus star, 27, is a target for Inter Milan and claims he wants to quit the Emirates this summer because he hates life in the capital. Arsene Wenger has threatened to make him rot in the reserves rather than let him go to Italy. But Hleb insisted: “I’m not a big city man, I need my retreat, that’s why I’m often in Germany. “Stuttgart is my second home, my friends are there and it is where I feel most comfortable.” His agent Nikolai Shpilevski said: “Alex is tired of the noisy and chaotic life in London and feels like living in calmer surroundings.”
LMFAOPleb.

LMFAOPleb.
Typical Sun bullshit, tryna make it sound like some dumb excuse. If he prefers quiet rural surroundings to an urban environment like London theirs nothing wrong with that, but rewording it to noisy makes it sound pathetic. The Sun are so full of sh*t, I don't know how they get away with half the stuff they print.

Micheal Dawson is still having nightmares about Voronin over the ties we have played this year against the scousers, whether or not that suggests Voronin is a good player though is a different question entirely.
It's like the egg or the chicken.Voronin is so sh*t that he can only score against Spurs.Spurs D has been so sh*t this season that even Voronin looks good against them.Choose one.