• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F.O.S
sh*t topic tbh
WHO IS HEWAT IS HEWHY IS HE HERE
he is admin still!
so hes still a d*ckhead stillwow you can edit under the title under my namelol @ that being the highlight of your life so far

Bully ended him.LOL @ saying almost EXACTLY what two other people have said lolol

We sell 1 of the best young defenders in the world who will may become a future barca captain and legend for the next 15years for 6million even though we go out and spend 17millions on young players like Nani and Anderson...But on the otherhand he would be a free transfer next season...Maybe we have a buy back clause like Rossi...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i said if ur gonna copy posts from other forums, make sure you quote it
I hate it when we do this, we have had 2 of the most promising players in World Football and we have sold them both together for a measly £13m, yet we are forced to fork over around £17m EACH for Nani and Anderson.Come on United, stand your ground.
Originally Posted by FortBoyard View PostMaybe there is a buy-back clause
£6m for the futur number 1 CB in the worldwhat a f*ck*ng joke !We should have extended his contract last year
bit similar never mind though

Guest F.O.S

Hows reading what other people read in a topic on another forum i was reading on and having similar to views to them and posting it here and young money saying i catted them word for word on here getting ended...Ended is when your account gets banned and your face is being placed on loads of different things with a 50+ page topic being exposed as a batty man and also becaming a forum gif as a headshot emotion with the whole forum making posts with no alex instead of no homo for months..Thats what i call ended...

Guest F.O.S
This is just bullying now.
Rahtid.Mans even a rebore on other forums
:D :D [FERDINAND]MERKED[FERDINAND]DFDFCVVBVDFDROFLBANEDEM KILLA BARS DEREWENS THE MIXTAPES DROPPING?

Guest F.O.S
No mixtape coming, you'd probably bootleg it and pass it off as your own anyway.
SHIETTTTTTTTT :D :D FLOJO >>>>> BIG LNO BREDDINBARZ 4 DAYZCANT EVEN REPLY TO HIMWILL JUST KEEP ON DEADIN ME

We are linked with Downing,Kranjcar and Bentley todaysick ---------------------Torres/Kuyt/Nemeth--------------Downing/Babel/Kranjcar--------Gerrard/Kranjcar-----Bentley/Benayoun/Kranjcar-----------Alonso/Gerrard----Lucas/Mascherano----------------------------BARE strength in depthwould be sickf*ck Barry Would LOVE downing at the club has some sick potential(know some people would disagree) better investment than Mancini and Joaquin

We are linked with Downing,Kranjcar and Bentley todaysick ---------------------Torres/Kuyt/Nemeth--------------Downing/Babel/Kranjcar--------Gerrard/Kranjcar-----Bentley/Benayoun/Kranjcar-----------Alonso/Gerrard----Lucas/Mascherano----------------------------BARE strength in depthwould be sickf*ck Barry Would LOVE downing at the club has some sick potential(know some people would disagree) better investment than Mancini and Joaquin
three good players, but do you think that those 3 would really improve you 11 points?

Who else is there?Everyone is gone and others will stay at their clubsplus we are poorNot like we can go into a bidding war with Real for Alves and Quaresma is itnor lure Kaka from Milanor put in a bid and snap Benzema from everyones nosestbh I would prefer Kranjcar to a risky buy like Ben Arfa and Nasri

Who else is there?Everyone is gone and others will stay at their clubsplus we are poorNot like we can go into a bidding war with Real for Alves and Quaresma is itnor lure Kaka from Milanor put in a bid and snap Benzema from everyones nosestbh I would prefer Kranjcar to a risky buy like Ben Arfa and Nasri
liverpool are not poor, spent 70m last summer

Bully ended him.LOL @ saying almost EXACTLY what two other people have said lolol
We sell 1 of the best young defenders in the world who will may become a future barca captain and legend for the next 15years for 6million even though we go out and spend 17millions on young players like Nani and Anderson...But on the otherhand he would be a free transfer next season...Maybe we have a buy back clause like Rossi...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i said if ur gonna copy posts from other forums, make sure you quote it
I hate it when we do this, we have had 2 of the most promising players in World Football and we have sold them both together for a measly £13m, yet we are forced to fork over around £17m EACH for Nani and Anderson.Come on United, stand your ground.
Originally Posted by FortBoyard View PostMaybe there is a buy-back clause
£6m for the futur number 1 CB in the worldwhat a f*ck*ng joke !We should have extended his contract last year
bit similar never mind though
PLAGIARISM

liverpool are not poor, spent 70m last summer
Ok nigelraised funds from sales

Quaresma wouldnt be cheaper than either Kranjcar or bentley. Blackburn want £15 million for bentley and kranjcar would go for about the same. Quaresma would be about £20 million maybe a bit less but not as low as £15 million