Who here like electro?

CK Flash

I sometimes listen to loose cannons on kiss and also steve smart and pete tong, sometimes carl cox but not alot. Who do you recommend? I really want to listen to a duo on freeze fm but I don't know when they come on, forgot their name but I heard a mix of theres and they had some good tunes on there. PS, whos peoples hookups?

the type of electro i like is like is miss kittin, booka shade,M.A.N.D.Y., ellen allien and a new bang people crystal castles
I have a free electroclash mix cd by Miss Kittin. It must be years old and all my friends take the piss out of me for it, but I still love it!

the type of electro i like is like is miss kittin, booka shade,M.A.N.D.Y., ellen allien and a new bang people crystal castles
I have a free electroclash mix cd by Miss Kittin. It must be years old and all my friends take the piss out of me for it, but I still love it!
Crystal Castles r sick.Up that pls.

hav a feelin she doesnt know how . . .but up it sti;;

I know how to upload! Although I can't find the CD now. Lol @ me looking like a liar. If I do find it I will up it but as a consolation I can upload my favourite tracks off the CD (because I ripped them to my computer).04 fools gold with miss kittin background vocals.wma - 4.28MB05 love is stronger than pride.wma - 3.57MB12 shari vari ectomorph remix.wma - 2.87MB13 frank sinatra 2001.wma - 3.13MB

ONE OF THERE TUNES MADE IT ON TO THE EURO 2008 GAME STILL

good thing about electro is there are ALWAYS at least a few bangers about at any time, has to be an mp3 -> rip to cd ting as well cos there are so many blogs about posting up unreleased sh*t
YepGotta admit I heard sum tracks by sum random remix guys that were bangin'Would never have heard it otherwise.

ONE OF THERE TUNES MADE IT ON TO THE EURO 2008 GAME STILL
yea its called air war . . .

I know how to upload! Although I can't find the CD now. Lol @ me looking like a liar. If I do find it I will up it but as a consolation I can upload my favourite tracks off the CD (because I ripped them to my computer).04 fools gold with miss kittin background vocals.wma - 4.28MB05 love is stronger than pride.wma - 3.57MB12 shari vari ectomorph remix.wma - 2.87MB13 frank sinatra 2001.wma - 3.13MB
i was willin 2 giv it a try but that 1st track was disgustingn not good disgustingeurgh