PS3 Must Have Games

Totty

I already have GTA IV.What are the other "must haves" on the PS3And can anyone point in the direction of any good PS3 Websites or forums that review games (thoroughly). I'm not really a fan of IGN & GamespotThanx in advance

Devil May Cry 4Assassin's CreedFIFA 08
NO, NO AND HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO
Uncharted, Motorstorm and Ratchet and Clank are the best exclusives on PS3 imo.
NO, NO AND JUST NO.co sign to d.brain. any real ps gamer will tell uprocod4say no more. when jj said 'imo' trust me he ment it

NO, NO AND JUST NO.co sign to d.brain. any real ps gamer will tell uprocod4say no more. when jj said 'imo' trust me he ment it
will cop this soonish

It depends what you want though.From your opinions on GTA I'm guessing you aint a single player kinda guy?Uncharted is fantastic.Them 3 games are the best single player exclusive games on the PS3.

Theres nothing to buy, just nuff disappointments Might cop Ratchet & Clank ,Heavenly Sword or mabey just the blue ray remote
lol do u ever stop bitchin?
lol. its true thoups3 is what u make it. if u wna jam crack joke cod4 is u. if ur the competitive type pro is youcop sutting useful. aint about copping them single player 'heard its ayt games' for 2008. i got toooo many wastegames already aint stacking no more

CoD4 - 1 player is pretty deep - great fun but a little short.Multiplayer you can play forever - good first person shooters have multiplayer you can play forever (goldeneye 007) PES - If your a guy, you ought to be able to play. Pub tournaments, online mode, 2 on 2s with ur mates.Thats honestly all id worry about.