the 45 year anniversary

n/a

do u honestly think were afraidwe almost doubled your points total this seasonwhat do we have to fear from a team that finished below west hamcome on now
and we more than quadroupled your trophies this seasonu know no matter how many times u double 0 it remains 0
the trophy u won isnt even made of metal spurs can never ever talk to arsenal about honours

do u honestly think were afraidwe almost doubled your points total this seasonwhat do we have to fear from a team that finished below west hamcome on now
and we more than quadroupled your trophies this seasonu know no matter how many times u double 0 it remains 0
the trophy u won isnt even made of metal spurs can never ever talk to arsenal about honours
smmmh at this comment3 euro trophies to 2 HUSH YOURSELF

be quiet think bout what your saying

we have won more in europe than you that is what im saying, thought it was fairly obviouschilds intelligence>>>>>>arsenal fans

we have won more in europe than you that is what im saying, thought it was fairly obviouschilds intelligence>>>>>>arsenal fans
and when did u win them?bet u wasnt even alive you wanna compare all throphies?how many leauge titles have we got compared to you how many f a cups?calm down init

and when did u win them?bet u wasnt even alive you wanna compare all throphies?how many leauge titles have we got compared to you how many f a cups?calm down init
u said we can never tell arsenal fans anything about winning trophies but we have won more in europe and from when I have arsenal fans telling me Qualifying for the CL >>winning a cup I know u man see it as VERY importantso what u see as very important we have won more in than youHush.

u said we can never tell arsenal fans anything about winning trophies but we have won more in europe and from when I have arsenal fans telling me Qualifying for the CL >>winning a cup I know u man see it as VERY importantso what u see as very important we have won more in than youHush.
but you cant talk to us about them because we have won alot more than u have can u not see that the carling cup is what we use for the reserves its bottom of the priotys list its not imporant to us

but you cant talk to us about them because we have won alot more than u have can u not see that the carling cup is what we use for the reserves its bottom of the priotys list its not imporant to us
of course I can talk about europe wtf? what kind of logic is thatwinning a trophy at the bottom of the list>>>>winning nothingLEVELS