Sign in to follow this  
Messy

Mr Freeze "that guy" poles

I have a REALLY bad craving for these at the mo and my local shop has sold out and has got these cheapy replacementsdoes your local shop have themif so please tell me where it isfanks

cheap replacements?Although nice, Mr Freeze poles were always the cheap replacement when certain "that guy" creams had sold out

woah what happened i meant I C E P O L E Smr freeze does the best ones the other ones tast like crapive even looked on the net to buy them in bulk i cant find one place online i can buy them :D

10 pence ones?greengate stores has itor londistry any 24 7patels shopi crave slush puppy
Slush Puppy FTW!!!

10 pence ones?greengate stores has itor londistry any 24 7patels shopi crave slush puppy
where is this greengate stores?and ive tried 4 mr patel shops today

woah what happened i meant I C E P O L E Smr freeze does the best ones the other ones tast like crapive even looked on the net to buy them in bulk i cant find one place online i can buy them :D
have you tried those whole sale places like Makro and Bookers?

my shop down my ends has them, i'll buck you later with them if you want them that badstawberry and blue strawberry flavour still. . .

i am a member of makros in southampton didnt even know there was one in london? hmm good idea! where is the london one?

i am a member of makros in southampton didnt even know there was one in london? hmm good idea! where is the london one?
some where near edmonton on the way to Lee Valley after the massive Tescos and near the Coca Cola factoryyell.co.uk is your friend

fanks i think i may ring them then take a trip tomorrowi will have to make do with a calypso for now

Blue Flavor Mr Freeze **yeah man said blue flavor** was the onesthere was the rebore ones like the flintstones one and some next ting called I C E Berger

lol them berger ones were ok but i havnt seen them for years all other ones cant compare to mr freeze

some where near edmonton on the way to Lee Valley after the massive Tescos and near the Coca Cola factoryyell.co.uk is your friend
thats costco . . .

ther was the fat i.ce poles called i.cebergs or suttin like thatthe blue flavour and the lemon one was the onesbut mr freezes one are flippin sweet. . .

argh im craving them i.ce lolies now. the 1s with "i.ce lolie outside and i.ce cream inside.them cheap 1s. solero bit them cos they were the og'sloool alow it

the mr freeze red icepoles were f*ck*ng sick.hold tyt the lil bangers u used to buy n dem tings that pop in ur mout uesd to tief NUFF packs from the shop

argh im craving them "that guy" lolies now. the 1s with "that guy" lolie outside and "that guy" cream inside.them cheap 1s. solero bit them cos they were the og's
auto edit duppied u lool

i got ya i.c.e pole right here baby. where are you i'll cum deliver it.