Ryan Giggs

Guest F.O.S

Guest F.O.S
U2755P6T12D3655865F44DT200805120058.jpgFantastic role model for any young player in the world...If anybody deserves to break Sir Bobbys record it is him...Doubt there will ever be a player like him again..Gets on with things and keeps his head down..Never hear him moaning about being dropped or wages etc...So glad we didnt sell him to Inter a few years back..Seems like his new role is coming on in the 60thminute and playing through the middle....Hope he is still around for years to come...

lmaoswear every Manchester United champions of the world fan has been slewing him all season. now on sum rose tinted specs tingi hope he plays for u all next season too lol. i hope the cl final goes to pens with scholes and giggs missing and you lose

lmaoswear every man united fan has been slewing him all season. now on sum rose tinted specs tingi hope he plays for u all next season too lol. i hope the cl final goes to pens with scholes and giggs missing and you lose
HE HAS HAD QUITE ALOT OF POOR PERFORMANCES THIS SEASON NO GETTING AWAY FROM THAT.I SWEAR U MAN DONT EVEN CONTRIBUTE TO THREADS NO MORE..U JUST SEE THE TITLE WITHOUT READING THE THREAD AND WRITE THE MOST PREDICTABLE POST MEH

Guest F.O.S
lmaoswear every Manchester United champions of the world fan has been slewing him all season. now on sum rose tinted specs tingi hope he plays for u all next season too lol. i hope the cl final goes to pens with scholes and giggs missing and you lose
No people were slewing him after XMAS times until late april because he wasnt playing as good as people expect him to..Found a new lease of life coming on as a sub and playing through the middle imo...lol @ judging him for the last 4months instead of the last 18years..Then we should still finish with a premiership title..

Pissed me off so many times this season then he comes off the bench, equals Charlton's record, scores the winner and lifts the premiership trophy for the tenth time in his career.Hope he joins Solskjaer on the coaching team when he finally hangs up his boots.Legend.

1 more substitute appearance and he can f*ck off

Guest F.O.S
Lol, this guy...
loljokernearly as bad asthe other user patrice 'wes brown can fuk off' evra
or tronics wen he said winning gets boring

Guest Mickey Kane
Lol, this guy...
:D Tell me he didn't say that.

Lol, this guy...
:D Tell me he didn't say that.
he didalso said anderson would look crispy in the new man u kit

why you man going on like you werent slewing seaman in his final days and saying he should f*ck offcors hes been a loyal servent cors hes a legend for winning 10 cors he destroyed your club cors he was one of the best wingers in 90sbut we in 08 motherf*cker ive had enough of himi know hes got his coaching badges time for it to come into use.

yepshould hang up hes boots when we win in Moscow.. if not he gonna do 1 season morebut next season we will see Nani a hell of a lot more, with Giggs limited to the bench just doing enough to get over 10 appearances so can get hes 11th medal
Basically