Sign in to follow this  
streets.

"How was I supposed to know?"

3 comments made by my lady this afternoon while watching football on Sky Sports-:While watching Ronaldo dribble with the ball - "Do all the players have to tuck in their tops?"While looking at Van Der Sar kicking the ball - "Why is he wearing a different top"After the game and watching Man U celebrating - "does this mean their in the final now"After I picked myself up from the floor and sat back on the sofa she said "Well, how am I supposed to know?"Am I the only one that gets asked these kinda questions during football?

lol @ watching football with females, they never shut up.

My bird is an avid arsenal fan, who knows more about football than most of the arsenal fans on here.But true say, i dont watch much football with her.

My bird is an avid arsenal fan, who knows more about football than most of the arsenal fans on here.But true say, i dont watch much football with her.
Them ones :D

Never about watching football with people who aint in the know imo.
real talk

them ones where some1 says suming like"3-0??!! they're doing good this year aswell.............aren't they? "na they're 14th""but i swear Ericsson was murkin 4 them""wrong City""o seen"

Guest Eduardo

One girl I know thought any foul regardless of where ever it occurs on the pitch results in a penalty.

Guest Mickey Kane
Try having a girlfriend who thought an offside was a penalty.
I hope you broke up with her swiftly afterwards.

lol my mum always makes a comment like this.."the pitch looks pretty"(u no when they have patterns on it n sh*t, especiallt at man city)"thats a pretty strip they have on""has rio ferdinand cut his hair""ronaldo's boots are pretty""anderson's hair needs re-doing"all of which receives plainface and "i dont care just watch the football"bless her for trying to show an interest thoughanytime she sees me watching football she will ask who is that playing, i ALWAYS reply with 'Blackburn v Everton' no matter who's playing coz i no she don't really care and if i asked her 10mins later she wouldn't remember anyway

lol my mum always makes a comment like this.."the pitch looks pretty"(u no when they have patterns on it n sh*t, especiallt at man city)"thats a pretty strip they have on""has rio ferdinand cut his hair""ronaldo's boots are pretty""anderson's hair needs re-doing"all of which receives plainface and "i dont care just watch the football"bless her for trying to show an interest thoughanytime she sees me watching football she will ask who is that playing, i ALWAYS reply with 'Blackburn v Everton' no matter who's playing coz i no she don't really care and if i asked her 10mins later she wouldn't remember anyway
Watch that backfire oneday when ur marge buys you something Blackburn or Everton related...

LOL i swear EVERY girl asks why the keeper wheres a different colour top. SMH

SISTER DROPPED DEM ONES LOL @ THE AUTO REPLY 'BLACKBURN V EVERTON'

**watching arsenal**"why aint henry playing""he left""Oh what? now who am I meant to support"

One girl I know thought any foul regardless of where ever it occurs on the pitch results in a penalty.
LOL
lolhad this before aswell

"anderson's hair needs re-doing"
Thats f*ck*ng typical.WOMEN.Cant watch ball with them at all, one girl though half time was full time hear her "IS THAT IT?!?! I can get used to this! So what other team is coming on now?" :D Weekend girl supports Spurs and knows her stuff. Which makes a change from the rest.

**watching arsenal**"why aint henry playing""he left""Oh what? now who am I meant to support"
should of clapped her